𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇.

real life.

"Amazing job today, Amelia

"Amazing job today, Amelia. Thank you!"

Amelia gave the photographer a thankful smile before walking off the set. She made her way to the table, on which stood her bag with all her things. While she packed her stuff, she heard the door in the corner of the room open. Once she looked up, she saw the brunette Brit leaning against the door frame with a satisfied grin on his face. Amelia smiled at him and walked his way with her bag over her shoulder.

"Hey, baby. I missed you," he said once she stood in front of him. He pushed himself off the door frame and wrapped his arm tightly around her shoulders. Amelia's arms slug around his middle as she took in his scent. After they let each other go, he immediately intertwined their fingers together before walking out of the studio with her.

"Here, give me your bag," Lando said once they stood outside. After lifting it off her shoulder, he placed it in the trunk of his car. Both get into the car, and Lando doesn't waste a second placing his lips against hers. He couldn't kiss her in the middle of the studio in front of all those people and couldn't wait to get to experience this feeling again. Amelia chuckled at his rush as she ran her hands slowly through his hair, while his found their way around her waist.

Out of breath, they pulled back and leaned their foreheads against each other. They stared into each other's as they caught their breaths after the longed-for kiss they shared.

"I missed you," Amelia said softly. It caused for a smile to appear on Lando's face. He stole another quick kiss from her lips before settling back into his seat. He started the engine of his McLaren and drove away from his parking spot along the busy London road.

"I'm going to take you to one of my favourite restaurants, okay?" Lando placed his hand on her thigh as he quickly glanced at her. Amelia looked back at him, smiling from ear to ear. "Take me anywhere you want," she told him. Lando's lips transformed into a grin as he continued to drive over the streets of London. Along the way, his hand stayed in the exact same place on her thigh. Amelia covered it with her own as she rubbed small circles over the back of his hand with her thumb.

After driving for a while, one of Lando's favorite songs called Tortoise started playing through the speakers of the car. The moment the chorus began and he wanted to sing along, to his surprise, Amelia also started singing along with the lyrics. Slowly, he fell silent and occasionally looked surprised at her while also trying to keep his concentration on the road. Amelia noticed him looking and chuckled.

"What?" She asked him smirking.

"I didn't know you knew this song," Lando said confused, and gave her a matching look.

"Yeah, I heard you play it in your trailer back in Bahrain and I liked it. So I looked it up and added it to my playlist," she explained to him. He didn't respond to her but instead squeezed her thigh for a moment.