𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

REAL LIFE

A loud clap of thunder reverberates all over the track

A loud clap of thunder reverberates all over the track. Amelia, who was lying on the couch with Lando on top of her in his dressing room, is startled. As a result, her boyfriend, who was focused on finding her sweet spot on her neck, was shocked by her shock and nearly fell off the couch.

"Jesus," he mumbles as he recovers and hovers over her again. "I'm sorry," Amelia says, then laughs at her bumbling boyfriend. Her laugh is interrupted by his lips that find their way back to her neck. Gasping for air, she grips the fabric of his McLaren sweater as he sinks his teeth into her skin. It makes her forget entirely what just happened.

"That's what you get for laughing at me," he grins, rubbing his thumb over the red spot where his teeth were two seconds ago. Amelia hooks her leg around his, causing them to change positions and her to be on top of him. "Oh shit," he growls as she begins to rock her hips over his crotch. She cups her hands around his face and kisses his lips hard. He grips her hips tightly, and he tries to set her pace. However, she is very dominant at the moment, completely ignoring his grip.

"Babe, I- fuck," he mutters against her lips. She begins to grin as she feels something grow beneath her from her movements. "You started this," she teases him and grips the back of his hair tightly as she feels his hands under her shirt on her bare skin. "I know," he says out of breath after he let go of the kiss. "And I'd love to finish it. But babe, practice starts in like an hour," he says with great regret. "You really think they're gonna let you practice with this type of weather?" She beckons her head to the window, through which you could see how hard it was raining. "You do remember Spa, right?" she jokes, making Lando chuckle a bit.

"I know. But as long as they don't say anything, I still have to get ready," he says, wriggling out from under her. Amelia sits cross-legged and follows him with her gaze as he gathers his racing gear. "Are you sure you can race with...that?" She points with her head to the visible bulb with a slight grin on her face. Lando's cheeks start to get red, and he turns away from her. "Shut up. It's already hard enough for me not to fuck you on the couch right now," he blurts out. Amelia feels her cheeks turn red and a familiar feeling begins to bubble up in her lower abdomen.

Their moment is interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in," Lando says, and the door swings open. Jon appears in the room and greets Amelia briefly before turning his head to Lando.

"Hey man, I don't know if you heard, but they canceled FP3 because of the rain and thunder. So you're free until the pre-quali meeting," he informs him. "Okay, thanks for letting me know," Lando smiles at him and Jon walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. A moment of silence lingers in the room until Amelia gets up from the couch and walks toward the door. She locks it and turns to Lando.

"What was it you wanted to do with me?" She grins and walks his way. Lando drops the racing suit he was holding. When she faces him, his arms slide around her waist and he pulls her closer. "Fuck you on this couch," he says under his breath, bringing his face closer to hers. Their lips are millimeters apart from touching each other, but he makes sure it doesn't come to that. "Hard," he finishes his sentence and then crashes his lips onto hers.