𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 : 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

i owed you this one because of the 1.000.000 reads, enjoy 😘

REAL LIFE

It's wedding day!

It's wedding day!

Not Lando and Amelia's, but Oliver and Savannah's. Although Lando hoped his own wedding day would not be very far away. Almost everything for the engagement had been arranged. The summer vacation had been completely planned since last week, which meant Lando also had a location for his big question to Amelia. Friends and family who would go with them had been notified, and he had already asked Amelia's father for her hand. He, in delight, had given permission, although Lando had not expected anything very different from Steve Russell.

Today was not about Lando but about his brother and his fiancée. Last year Oliver had proposed to Savannah just before Mila was born, and now, almost seven months later, the time had come. The wedding would take place in London. Oli and Sav had rented a small venue where both the ceremony and reception would take place. The entire wedding would remain small, and that suited the couple. They were not into all the frills. It would be a private wedding with only family and closest friends.

Lando was Oliver's best man, which was also a pretty logical role for the groom's brother. Lando was greatly looking forward to fulfilling the important role today. Only there was one drawback... He would not see Amelia until he walked into the room at the beginning of the reception. Yes, he saw that as a drawback. Because he couldn't wait to see how good she would look in that blue dress she bought a couple of weeks ago. Lando had seen it hanging in their closet in Monaco and hadn't stopped imagining how gorgeous it would look on her.

"Lando! Are you almost ready?" Adam shouted, his father, from the room next to him. "Yeah, I'll be right there!" Lando yelled back and turned his gaze to the mirror in front of him. He made one more attempt to straighten his tie, which again failed. Usually, Amelia did this sort of thing. But then again, she wasn't here. She was now somewhere else in town with Savannah getting ready with the bridesmaids and other girls.

Sighing, Lando stood in front of the mirror, frustrated that his tie didn't stay on properly, before walking out of the room. He joined his brother, father, and the other groomsmen. The photographer who was present took several group photos of the men. After she finished and left the room, Lando walked toward his brother.

"Are you nervous?" He asked Oliver. The groom shook his head. "No, not really," he answered. "I just can't wait to get out there and marry Savannah." Lando smiled at his brother, knowing he would feel the same on his wedding day. Everyone waited a few more minutes before leaving the hotel room they were staying in. Outside the hotel, several cars were waiting for them. Everyone got in, and the cars left for the wedding location.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Arriving at the venue, the men waited somewhat tense until all the guests had arrived. Lando had already tried to see if he could see Amelia through the crack of the door somewhere, but she was nowhere to be seen. Impatiently, he paced around the room, much to Oliver's annoyance.