𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

REAL LIFE

warning: 18+

warning: 18+

"There he is!"

Leaning against the McLaren GT, Amelia waits outside MTC's doorstep for her boyfriend who is just walking out of the main entrance doors. He quickly says goodbye to the people he walked out with and then walks over to her with a big smile on his face. He lets his heavy backpack slide off his shoulder and fall to the ground as he approaches her, brushing his lips hard against hers. A little stunned, Amelia lets go after a while and looks at him.

"You okay?" she asks with a laugh as she strokes a strand of his hair back in the right place.

"I just missed you," he says simply and kisses her again. This time she goes for it as well and soon her hands find their way from his chest to his neck as his hands squeeze her hips tight. They are eventually interrupted by a group of people walking out of MTC, who whistle at them laughing and shouting all sorts of other things at them. Red-cheeked, Amelia looks at the group and then at Lando, who holds up his middle finger at the boys and then picks up his bag from the floor.

"C'mon, let's go home," Amelia hands the car key to Lando and then gets in on the passenger side of the car. Lando dumps his bag in the back of the car, gets behind the wheel and then quickly drives away from MTC. Along the way, he holds his hand on the inside of her thigh and gently rubs his thumb over the fabric of her skinny jeans. Although he probably doesn't mean anything by it, it is turning her on like crazy. His hand is quite high on her thigh, close to her intimate zone. She bites her lower lip and looks out to make sure he doesn't see it.

After a drive that seemed to her to last forever, Lando pulls his car into the driveway of his house. They get out and pack all their things before walking in.

"I- uh... I think I'm gonna take a shower," Amelia stammers a bit and before Lando can react she runs up the stairs. As harmless as Lando's touch seemed, it sent emotions and hormones coursing through her body. She'd gotten really hot during the ten minutes that Lando's hand was on her thigh, and a shower was definitely something she could use now.

She storms into the bathroom and almost slams the door behind her. As she starts to undress she hears footsteps coming up the stairs and not much later there are several knocks on the bathroom door.

"Babe, you alright?" She hears Lando's voice asking through the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answers quickly and pulls her shirt over her head.

"Can I come in?"

She looks at herself in the mirror and sees herself standing in just her bra and skinny jeans. She hesitates for a moment, he had never seen her like this before.