𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for reading this book and giving it so much love. All your votes and sweet, funny comments mean so much to me! This book was my comeback to Wattpad after not being here for almost two years, and I never expected it would become this much of a success. You motivated me to start writing again, and I can't thank you enough for that.

I wished we never had to say goodbye to this story and this couple. I received multiple questions about whether I would write a sequel. The answer to that is no. HOWEVER, I'm not saying goodbye to this story for good. I will probably write bonus chapters in the future—for example, about Lando's first win, the proposal, and the wedding. So make sure you don't delete this book from your library.

But for now, it's time to move on to a new story. So for anyone's that interested, 'Desire' ft. Max Verstappen is out now and ready for you to read! The introduction and prologue are up, and the first chapter will be up later this week. I hope you all enjoy that book as much as this one, and I can't wait to see you there!

Again, thank you so much for all the love and support on this book,

Lots of love from me ♡

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*