𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.

real life.

"Lando, are you in here?" Amelia asked as she stepped into Lando's trailer

"Lando, are you in here?" Amelia asked as she stepped into Lando's trailer. She found him not alone. Across from Lando stood one of the other drivers in his red racing suit. It was Lando's former teammate, Carlos Sainz. They were mumbling to each other, so Amelia couldn't hear what they were talking about before they stopped when she entered the room.

Carlos grinned as soon as he saw who interrupted his conversation with Lando. "You must be the famous Amelia Lando can't stop talking about," he said as he stepped her way. He reached out his hand to her. "I'm Carlos."

"Amelia, but you already knew that," Amelia smiled. "I hope they were only good things you had to say about me?" She peeked over Carlos' shoulder to look at Lando, who stood with burning cheeks behind the Ferrari driver.

"Don't worry. He was very positive about you." Carlos looked over his shoulder and winked at his friend, who seemed to have lost his voice at the moment. "Anyway," Carlos continued. "I have some media duties to get to, so I'll leave you two alone."

The Ferrari driver walked toward the door of Lando's trailer. He opened the door, but instead of walking out, he turned Amelia's and Lando's way. "It was nice to officially meet you, Amelia," he said.

"Please, call me Lia. And it was nice meeting you, too, Carlos," Amelia said. Carlos shot his friend one more wink before walking out of the trailer.

"Does he have some condition on his eye or something?" Amelia asked Lando after Carlos had closed the door behind him.

"No, why?" Lando answered, chuckling. In the meantime, he sat down on his physio bed.

"Because he has winked twice your way during the two minutes I have been in this trailer," Amelia said.

"Oh, that. That's nothing. He's teasing me about something, that's all. He's just being Carlos. You'll get used to it once you know him a little better," Lando tried to talk himself out of this situation. He wasn't lying or anything. Carlos really was teasing him about something, namely the fact that Lando had feelings for Amelia. Before Amelia had walked into the trailer, Lando had told his friend about the weird feeling inside of him. He wanted to ask him what to do with them. But before he could do so, Amelia was already in the same room as him.

"I guess it's something I can't know about?" Amelia smirked his way.

"No. At least, not yet," Lando said as he looked down for a second. He felt like he got caught, even though Amelia had no idea about what he and Carlos were talking about.

"Don't worry. I don't need to know your guy secrets. Just like you don't want to know about my girl secrets." Amelia sat beside him on the physio bed and nudged his shoulder with hers, signing to Lando she was joking. When he didn't look up and gave a response to her, she wondered if something was wrong.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked him. Lando finally looked up, and her blue eyes met hers. Amelia immediately felt how she was drowning while staring into his bright eyes.

"Yes. I'm just thinking about the mistake I made during qualifying today. It probably cost me a third place on the grid." It wasn't a complete lie. Besides the fact he didn't know what to do with his feelings for the girl sitting next to him, he was also bummed about what happened during his qualifying session. He felt like he had let down the team, even though they already told him during the briefing that he didn't.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm sure you can get some places back during the race morning. Even better, I bet you will get a podium tomorrow." Amelia showed him her smile as she tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah, you want to bet? How much?" Amelia's happiness made Lando feel more confident, causing him to grin.

Amelia shrugged. "I don't know. You're the one who's racing tomorrow, so I think you can decide your price."

"Okay, if I get a podium spot tomorrow, you'll have to have dinner with me after the race. My treat." Because of his sudden confidence, the words slipped out of his mouth before he even knew it.

Amelia frowned at him. "But then you would be paying for your own price. Are you sure you want that?"

"As long as you're the person I'm taking to dinner, I don't mind," Lando said in all seriousness.

Amelia couldn't stop herself from giggling at Lando's comment, who in return smirked about the effect he saw he had on her. "Is this your way of asking me on an official date, Lando Norris?" She asked him.

"Maybe. Is it working?" Lando asked in return.

Amelia pretended to think for a moment before holding her hand out to him. "Yes, you've got yourself a deal."

"No, a date."

‿︵‿︵ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

instagram post.

georgerussell63

tagged: landonorris

tagged: landonorris

ameliarussell and 372.041 others liked this

georgerussell63  walking the kid to his car

View all 294 comments

username  my two heroes!!

lewishamilton  ✊❤️

username  probably telling him to stay away from his little sister 😂
ameliarussell  im not his 'little' sister @username
landonorris  pretty much yeah... @username
landonorris he's too late though
comment has been deleted by @landonorris
username  WE SAW THAT @landonorris

maxverstappen1  stay hydrated boys 👍
georgerussell63  yes dad @maxverstappen1

username  LEGENDS 😍

ameliarussell  my boysss 🫶🏻
username since when is lando yours? @ameliarussell
landonorris i like the sound of that tbh @ameliarussell
ameliarussell  😉🥰 @landonorris
georgerussell63 i don't @landonorris
carlossainz55 then you're the only one, bc we love it!! @georgerussell63
username gotta love the fact that the whole F1 family is turning against George
georgerussell63 help me @username

f1 good luck boys!