𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇.

real life.

The following morning, Amelia woke up in Lando's arms

The following morning, Amelia woke up in Lando's arms. She stretched carefully, trying her best not to wake up the guy beside her. After rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she gently wriggled herself out of his arms and made her way to the bathroom. She took a nice long shower and did her skincare after. Only then did she realise she forgot to bring clothes with her to the bathroom.

With a towel around her body, she walked back to her bedroom. Looking at her bed, she saw Lando was still deeply asleep. She bit on the inside of her lip while she doubted if she should grab some clothes and go back to the bathroom or just change here and hope Lando wouldn't wake up. Amelia eventually took the gamble for the latter option. From her wardrobe, she grabbed a pair of black flair jeans and a grey and white striped sweater to put on top of it. She finished changing just in time because she could hear Lando move behind her in bed.

She turned around and saw Lando slowly pushing himself to a seating position in her bed. While rubbing his eyes, he looked at Amelia, who gave him a warm smile. "Shit, did I just miss you changing?" He mumbled hoarsely and stretched. Amelia chuckled while she took place on the end of her bed.

"Good morning to you as well," she winked and started drying her hair with the towel in her hands. Lando chuckled at her comment and ran his hand through his hair before crawling towards her and pressing his lips onto hers for a short kiss.

"Good morning, babe," he said in his morning voice and got out of bed. He grabbed his sweater from yesterday off the ground and put it on. "I'm going to freshen myself up," he said before leaving the room. While waiting for Lando to return, Amelia continued to dry her hair and brush it through.

She was finishing her hair when Lando walked back into the room and closed the door behind him. He went on to stand behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Amelia placed her hairbrush on the desk beside them and turned around in Lando's arms. She was surprised when Lando immediately captured her lips for a kiss. It was an affectionate kiss that made her feelings go wild. Her head started spinning, and every worry left her brain. Lando's hands made their way underneath her sweater. His touch gave Amelia goosebumps. In return, she ran her hands through his curls, causing Lando to grin against her lips.

Their kiss was interrupted by a short couple of knocks on her bedroom door. "Lando? Amelia? Are you guys awake?" They heard Steve Russell from the other side of the door. Amelia quickly stepped back from the kiss and pushed Lando off her before answering her dad.

"Yes, we're up!" She yells back at him. Lando started chuckling at the panicked face of the girl in front of him.

"Okay. Breakfast is ready downstairs if you want," Amelia's dad said. When she heard her dad walk away, she took a deep sigh of relief before licking her lips and looking at Lando. He could only look at her and grin.

"Oh, stop it." She pushed him against his shoulder before walking out of her bedroom with him. When they got downstairs, they saw breakfast waiting for them on the table. Amelia's mother was in the kitchen putting some dishes in the dishwasher. Lando took place at the table, joining the family members who stayed the night at the Russell family house while Amelia joined her mom.

"Since when did you and Lando start to hang out?" Her mom asked her curiously. Amelia looked her way and saw her mother glaring at her with a grin surrounding her lips. She shrugged and grabbed two cups out of the upper cabinet so she could make some tea for her and Lando.

"Are you into him?" Her mother stood next to her, giving a little nudge against her shoulder and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mum... Please..." Amelia muttered under her breath and turned away from her mother to hide her red cheeks.

"Don't worry, Lia. I won't tell your dad," her mom smiled at her. "He's a great guy for you. You should keep him," Alison said before leaving the kitchen, leaving her daughter behind with burning cheeks.

‿︵‿︵ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

instagram post.

ameliarussell

tagged: georgerussell63, benjyrussell, cara

cara.wickman

georgerussell63 and 362.820 others liked this

ameliarussell family 💖💗💓💞💝💘💕

View all 283 comments

username is that... lando norris?
username  he definitely looks like him @username
username  TOLD YOU THEY'RE DATING @username

georgerussell63 good to be home 🫶🏻
ameliarussell i missed you! @georgerussell63
landonorris missed me as well? @ameliarussell
ameliarussell nah... maybe a bit @landonorris

landonorris cute 🥺🥺
ameliarussell i know hehe @landonorris

username 😍😍😍

miaatayy EY where's my invite ?!
amberevv and mine?! @ameliarussell @miaatayy
ameliarussell sorreyyy @miaatayy @amberevv

lewishamilton looks cozy!

username best nights ever 🥰
ameliarussell true 100% @username
username omg u responded!! thank you thank you thank you!!! 😍😍 @ameliarussell

charlottesiine hi babes! i heard a lot about you, can't wait to meet you someday 🥰
ameliarussell can't wait to meet you either!! @charlottesiine

‿︵‿︵  ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

! notifications

instagram: charlottesiine started following you

‿︵‿︵  ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

[austria 2021]
and that's podium nr. 3 this season! 🧡