𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

REAL LIFE

↓ iykyk ↓

"This is exciting

"This is exciting."

Amelia turns her head towards Amber, who's standing in front of the mirror next to her.

"Our first double date," Amber smiles while putting in her last earring.

"Correction, your first double date," Amelia chuckles. Amber rolls her eyes and looks at her through the mirror.

"Yeah yeah. You can stop bragging about all the amazing dates Lando has taken you on, you know?" Both girls start laughing and check out each other's outfits for this evening. They weren't special since it was freezing outside and they were going to Winter Wonderland in London.

"It's actually nice someone knows about Max and me," Amber confesses. "I finally have someone to talk about it." Amelia gives her a heartwarming smile.

"You really have to try harder to hide it from the others, though. I found out after two weeks. How long do you think it will take for the others to find out?"

Amber's cheeks turn red when she thinks back about what happened in Mexico. Her friend was right. She and Max had to be careful if they wanted to keep their relationship a secret.

"Also, I must warn you for the fans. They are on you, especially after those cheeky comments towards each other on Instagram a couple of weeks ago." Amelia says with a piercing look.

Amber wants to reply but gets interrupted by the door that swings open. Lando appears in the door opening, wearing grey joggers and a grey Quadrant hoodie and finishing it off with his white Nike shoes. His curls were hidden under a white beanie.

"Really?" Amelia gives him a surprised look. "That's what you're wearing for this date?" She chuckles. Lando walks towards her and stops in front of her.

He shrugs. "It's not that I have to impress Amber since she's not my date for tonight. You are, and I was hoping that after seven months of dating, I didn't have to impress you with my clothing anymore," he says with a playful grin. "You, on the other hand, can't seem to stop impressing me."

Lando sets a step closer to her. He strikes a strand of her hair behind her ear with his fingertips.

"It's been seven months already?" Amelia teases him and looks fake doubtful.

"Seven and a half, to be exact," he whispers and brings his face closer to hers. He was so ready to smash his lips onto hers. He wanted to do that since the moment he walked into the room and saw her getting ready for tonight.

"Uhm, guys," Amber interrupts them. "We've got to go," she says and walks out of the room. Lando pulls back annoyed, and cups her face with both hands as he looks deep into her eyes.