𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

REAL LIFE

Amelia carefully studies the girl who came pouring into the evening half an hour ago

Amelia carefully studies the girl who came pouring into the evening half an hour ago. She's busy talking to Max and Charles, who aren't very happy with her presence. In fact, no one was really pleased with her arrival. Lando still had his arm around his girlfriend and could only look in horror at Laura.

"Who's that?" Amelia asks carefully to Lando. Charlotte hadn't said much more than just 'bad news' to Amelia, so she wasn't any wiser yet.

"No one," Lando mumbles and fixes his gaze on Amelia. With his free hand, he runs through her hair and tries to clear her mind by giving her a kiss. She chuckles against his lips for a moment but eventually pushes him away from her.

"You won't get rid of me so soon," she chuckles. "Come on, how do you know her?"

Lando sighs and takes his arm away from her. He starts playing with the ring around his pinky and licks his lips before giving her an answer.

"She's... kind of an ex of me," he admits eventually.

"Oh," is the only response Amelia has to that.

"And she has quite a reputation within the F1 world," Carlos sits down next to the couple and joins the conversation.

"She's... how do you say it... ms. Steal Your Man," Carlos continues. "She likes to steal boyfriends from the grid girls. She tried it with Isa and me, Charlotte and Charles, Max and Kelly. And I'm pretty sure she's now after you and Lando. You can't say we're very happy about her being here."

"Why is she like that?" Amelia asks very confusedly.

"She likes the attention," Lando explains.

"How does she get here?" Is the next question Amelia asks.

"She's the daughter of one of the FIA board members, she can go everywhere she likes," Lando tells her and puts back his arm around her as a sign of protection.

"Don't worry, Lia, no way she can come between us," he assures her.

Amelia looks at him and gives him a short kiss. She wants to pull back, but Lando wants more, so he makes sure he's getting more. He pulls her closer and starts kissing her more passionately.

"Okay, muppets, get a room," Carlos sighs next to them. Lando lets go of the kiss with a grin on his face and gets up. He grabs both of Amelia's hands and pulls her up.

"What are you doing?" Carlos gives them a confused too.

"Get a room," Lando winks at him and takes his girlfriend back to their own room.

—————

INSTAGRAM POST

♡ LIKED BY GEORGERUSSELL63 AND 316

♡ LIKED BY GEORGERUSSELL63 AND 316.639 OTHERS

@ameliarussell: went for a late night walk with this one ✨🧡 @landonorris

—————

@landia: 🚢🚢🚢

@username: you guys are the best couple on the grid!

@danielricciardo: so that's why you disappeared
@username: omg they spent the night together?

@carlossainz55: thought you were getting a room, not the entire paddock!
@landonorris: oh my god 🤦‍♂️
@username: now i really wanna know what happened at that party of them

@georgerussell63: wasn't he scared of the height?
@landonorris: little bit ngl

@username: 😍😍😍

@amberevv: cutiesss!! now come back home please
@ameliarussell: i just left...

@landonorris: i love you
@ameliarussell: i love you

@maxverstappen1: excuse me, curfew?
@ameliarussell: ssstt
@landonorris: what curfew?
@username: 😂😂

—————

INSTAGRAM POST

♡ LIKED BY DANIELRICCIARDO AND 247

♡ LIKED BY DANIELRICCIARDO AND 247.730 OTHERS

@landonorris: Lia had her finger in front of the lens again 🙄

TAGGED: @AMELIARUSSELL

—————

@kymillman: nice shot though @ameliarussell
@ameliarussell: thnx! :)

@username: hello thereee

@georgerussell63: she can never do anything right the first time 😉
@ameliarussell: thnx bro love ya

@ameliarussell: whoops... ily!
@landonorris: ly more babes

@maxverstappen1: why so serious?

@lewishamilton: gotta pull the mask right mate

@lauragomez: handsome 😍😍😍
@username: wait, i remember this girl...
@username: she's the ex right?
@charlottesiine: 👉🚪
@carlossainz55: eh no
@landonorris: just leave