He only had the memories of the original owner, on the one hand he felt that he was the king and Chu Ting Xiu was the minister, not to mention just taking Chu Ting Xiu to bed, even if he killed Chu Ting Xiu, Chu Ting Xiu shouldn't have a problem with it. Even more annoyed at the fact that Chu Ting Xiu had another woman.

On the other hand, he felt ashamed for doing this, and he was filled with guilt.

Gradually, it was the latter emotion that prevailed upon seeing Chu Ting Xiu's wooden stare.

When it was all over, Yan Jing Ze hugged Chu Ting Xiu, "Ting Xiu, I'm sorry, today... it's all my fault."

He started out just wanting to make a statement, but didn't think he'd end up going this far.

He had been able to turn things upside down, but at this point, he couldn't say anything, not even daring to ask whose pouch it was.

He feels he's a scumbag.

  "I'm sorry," Yan Jing Ze said again.

"Your Majesty, you don't need to apologize." Chu Ting Xiu was a bit weak when he first woke up, but now that all his strength had returned, he could actually push His Majesty away if he wanted to.

He agreed.

At first His Majesty wanted to stop, even when he initiated it.

"You can beat me and yell at me all you want, but don't leave me, it would be pointless to live without you." Yan Jing Ze hugged the man tightly.

When he first crossed over, he had no idea what the point of crossing over was, but ever since he met Chu Ting Xiu, he knew that he was here for Chu Ting Xiu.

He had no interest in being an Emperor and only wanted Chu Ting Xiu.

"Your Majesty!" Chu Ting Xiu was stunned, not expecting his majesty to say that, he had a sense of unreality again.

"Ting Xiu, my heart desires you." Then Yan Jing Ze kissed the person in his arms.

Chu Ting Xiu was treated so gently by him and only felt confused.

Before, he thought that His Majesty suspected him and he could die honestly, but now... he was simply a sinner for all eternity for seducing His Majesty like this.

His Majesty had had a hard-enough time, not having had a good life since he was a child, and if he became entangled with him, he would surely take the blame again.

And how should those courtiers scold His Majesty?

He couldn't bear to see His Majesty go through all that.

What happened between them, it was never meant to be.

"Ting Xiu, Ting Xiu..." Yan Jing Ze called out over and over again.

Chu Ting Xiu all but wanted to confess, but held back as he thought about hitting His Majesty on the back of the neck.

He'd knocked people unconscious like this many times before, but this time... he couldn't bring himself to use too much force.

When he finished hitting, Chu Ting Xiu got worried again – what if His Majesty didn't faint?

Good thing His Majesty fainted.

Yan Jing Ze lay there, motionless.

    Chu Ting Xiu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, and got up to dress.

His inner clothes had been cut to shreds, but fortunately his pants were still intact, and after putting them on, he figured he'd just put on his coat without the inner clothes.