It's rare to encounter someone with a good fate. The company naturally wants to make more money with Yan Jing Ze. Before, Yan Jing Ze wanted to open a personal studio, they were very unhappy.

Who is willing to give up such a cash cow?

If Yan Jing Ze obediently renews his company's contract, they will not do anything to him. After all, many people will go downhill after getting something that shouldn't be touched.

But Yan Jing Ze wants to terminate the contract.

Certain people in the company were already thinking of passing on some spiked cigarettes or something to Yan Jing Ze so that he could continue to make money for them and also get money from Yan Jing Ze's hands.

As a result... Yan Jing Ze actually said to the media that he would quit the entertainment industry!

Whether it was Luo Cheng, Yan Jing Ze's agent, or some company executives, they were caught off guard by Yan Jing Ze's actions.

After that, Yan Jing Ze first hid and disappeared, then reappeared and asked the company to terminate his contract...

They had no time to do anything to Yan Jing Ze.

They didn't dare to do anything... Yan Jing Ze had to quit the entertainment circle, what should they do if they acted on him and were reported by him?

The people in the company were naturally annoyed, always thinking of finding trouble for Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze left, but his agent did not leave. On the day of the termination of the contract, they called Yan Jing Ze's agent and asked him for the black material of Yan Jing Ze.

Usually, agents have a little bit of black materials on their hands anyway.

But Yan Jing Ze's agent has nothing in his hands... Yan Jing Ze is very careful, especially caring about his own image, and has built himself into a sunny youth for years.

The only black material of Yan Jing Ze in his hand may be the photo of Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu together.

This thing is better than nothing... the company directly sold the photos.

At this time, "Dream Back to the Ancient Times" was broadcasted again.

The soldiers in the ancient barracks had to deal with many aspects such as clothing, food, shelter, transportation, etc., they had to deal with it themselves, and the necessary exercises cannot be less, it was actually very hard.

In this episode, there are not only the content of the guests growing vegetables and cooking pig food, but also the content of the guests training, and even the ads inserted forcibly are particularly interesting.

For example, the program group gave the guests a task to make cloth shoes. When the guests were tossing, the host raised his feet to show them: "You little soldiers, you can only wear cloth shoes. I am different. I have XX brand sneakers!"

For example, after the guests have completed the task hard, the host gave them a bottle of drink: "Your mission is completed very well, and the general is very satisfied. I would like to reward you with a bottle of XX brand orange juice. It tastes delicious and can Supplement vitamins!" Then the guests drank orange juice in their hands, and deliberately showed artificial expressions of intoxication.

When watching the live broadcast, because the progress is slow, it will actually be a bit boring, the edited version is different, the whole process is high-powered, and there are many contents that are not in the live broadcast!