The original owner paid much attention to his own image, but drugs can cause people to lose their minds, and the original owner fell into drug addiction.

    When he faced outsiders, his temper became worse and worse, and he started messing around with men and women.

    A year later, someone exposed some photos on the Internet, which were photos of him and various men and women in bed.

How much fans of the original owner originally loved him, how much they hated him after this incident, and even more extreme fans started attacking the original owner.

Don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but the original owner, trying to avoid his fans coupled with his drug addiction, drove straight towards the truck and ended up crashing the car.

    One hoe after another, Yan Jing Ze desperately dug a hole, and finally made a decision.

    When the decision was made, his mood was much calmer.

    It is impossible for the program group to keep the audience watch the guests dig holes, so after digging for a while, the program group delivered their meals.

    It's a bucket of... boiled gnocchi with vegetables.

    The gnocchi were dark and looked even more disgusting when they had been cooked with vegetables in them.

    The guests were full of disgust.

    "I raised pigs at home when I was a kid and this is what I fed pigs!" Ma Hong Xing said.

    "Is this really edible?"

    "We're meant to be at war, and this is what we're fed?" everyone asked.

The team leader said: "The food was deducted from the top, it's good enough that you can eat this and be full, don't ask too much."

The guests could only eat bitterly.

    The fans who watched the live broadcast laughed a lot, and some were distressed and madly gave rewards, letting the program group give their brother some good food.

    However, the live broadcast ended before they finished giving their rewards.

The boiled gnocchi with vegetables served to the guests actually tasted okay, though it was presented poorly.

    The flour is made of whole wheat, there is no oil in the dish, so it can be regarded as... a diet meal.

But the guests still couldn't bear it, so after the broadcast ended, the program group brought in other food and even helped them dig the pit. Just as long as they make up a few last hits themselves.

It's really thoughtful.

    After eating the food prepared by the program group, it was completely dark, the program group started recording again, and the video will be edited into the clip version after shooting.

    The male guests first helped the female guests dig the last pit, and then everyone set fire to the pit that had been dug.

    After the pit has been roasted by the fire, take the charcoal out of the pit, spread the straw while it is hot, and lie down on the straw... And you really can sleep.

    Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu lay down in a mud pit and the program crew turned off the lights.

    They were so close... The person lying next to him made Ji Cheng Xiu a little self-conscious.

    At this time, Yan Jing Ze suddenly hugged him in the darkness and kissed him.

    Ji Cheng Xiu only felt that his whole body was soft and he seemed to be burning up...