Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu walked all the way through, and they had all seen it in their eyes, and had already fully accepted the two of them as an extra son.

    Such a good son, there is one more, what a good thing this is!

    The school celebration took a few days, and Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu spent time with their parents.

    The day before the school celebration, the people who came for the school celebration basically all arrived in T City. Their class group chat also became very lively. Some of the more active students still call their friends in the group chat to invite people to go out and drink.

    When Cheng An Xiu was studying before, he didn't speak much in the group chat. After graduation, he hardly spoke in the group chat. Yan Jing Ze was a little better than him, but he hadn't been in the group chat for a long time.

    But at this moment, Yan Jing Ze made a speech: "I will participate in the school celebration tomorrow. Don't drink today. I will book the venue tomorrow and invite you to dinner."

    "Yan Jing Ze!"

    "Yan Jing Ze, you didn't block this group!"

"After all these years, I finally see you in the group again!"

    ......

Seeing Yan Jing Ze speak, everyone responded.

    Yan Jing Ze held the phone and chatted with them.

    While chatting, someone asked Yan Jing Ze: "Brother Yan, what are you doing now?"

    Yan Jing Ze said: "I am now realizing my childhood dream of becoming a scientist!"

    "Brother Yan is better than me, ah. With backing, you can do whatever you want."

    "Then tomorrow, we will wait for our scientists to invite us to dinner!"

    "Are you tired from doing scientific research? I work in a bank and my head is already bald."

    "IT is also tiring ah, I just did a hair transplant, tear down the east wall to repair the west wall, and now I am afraid that the east wall has been torn down, the west wall has not been repaired."

    ...

    Most of the students in the first class are developing well, and everyone's talking is pretty good. One of them asked: "By the way, Yan Jing Ze, not long after graduating from high school, your Dad said on the Internet that you were seeing someone...Who is it?"

    "Brother Yan was seeing someone? Wasn't Mr. Yan joking?"

"I'm sure Mr. Yan was joking. Mr. Yan also said that Cheng An Xiu was seeing someone..."

"Mr. Yan was new to the Internet at that time and was frightened by the group of people calling him Dad."

  ......

While the people were talking to the group, Yan Jing Ze said, "I was seeing someone."

    Everyone was shocked: "Who is it?"

    "Why didn't I hear you mention it?"

    "You were seeing someone right after graduating from high school?"

    ...

When the college entrance examination was just completed, Yan Jing Ze would still speak in the group chat. At the time, he never mentioned his own relationship. When others asked him, he also changed the subject, so everyone thought that the fact that he was seeing someone was just a joke.