Zhuang Gaohang fell to sixth, even better!

    The more Yan Jing Ze looked at Cheng An Xiu's name, the better he felt. At this time, Yan Jing Ze's younger brother said, "Boss, you are on the list! You are on the list!"

    The voice of this younger brother changed because of surprise.

    Yan Jing Ze heard the words and said: "Where? Where? Let me see."

The boys immediately pointed out the name under the Honor Roll and showed him, and said: "Boss, you actually got 189!" The performance of his boss is actually better than them!

    Oh, among them, there is still someone who have better grades than their boss, Yu Liming has more than 70!

    Yan Jing Ze was surprised to see himself in the top 200, but of course he was more than happy: "I told you I would do very well in the exam this time! Unfortunately, the ranking is still a bit low, a bit far from Cheng An Xiu... I will continue to work hard and strive to become second place in the whole grade!"

    "Boss is very aspirational!"

    "Boss, you can do it!"

"Boss, work hard!"

    ...

    Yan Jing Ze's little brothers cheered for Yan Jing Ze.

    Those students who are not the younger brother of Yan Jing Ze feel that Yan Jing Ze is talking big.

    Wait, Yan Jing Ze is not necessarily talking big.

    Some of them aren't even as good as Yan Jing Ze!

    Could it be that Yan Jing Ze had poor grades in the past, in fact he was only pretending? In fact, he was hiding and just waiting to shock them?

    Anyway, at this moment, when many people look at Yan Jing Ze, they have admiration in their eyes.

    Only Zhuang Gaohang quickly exploded.

    At first, when he saw Yan Jing Ze greet Cheng An Xiu, he was a little happy when Cheng An Xiu left without looking back.

    Although what he did before did not have any impact on Cheng An Xiu, Cheng An Xiu obviously had an opinion on Yan Jing Ze, and the two might have broken up.

    Thinking like this, if he were Cheng An Xiu and knew that his lover was saying things about him behind his back, I'm afraid that he would even have the heart to kill his lover!

   Yan Jing Ze has been chasing after Cheng An Xiu these days, but Cheng An Xiu didn't pay any attention to him at all, and the two have mostly broken up.

    However, Zhuang Gaohang was only happy for a short while, and he soon realized that everyone was paying attention to Yan Jing Ze, but no one was paying attention to him.

    "Yan Jing Ze, you cheated?" Zhuang Gaohang looked at Yan Jing Ze: "Is it interesting to get a false score?"

    He did not believe that Yan Jing Ze could do so well. Yan Jing Ze must have cheated!

Others didn't know much about Yan Jing Ze, but he did. Yan Jing Ze was very unenthusiastic about his studies, one could even say he hadn't studied much!

    "When did I cheat? You can't just open your mouth and slander people." Yan Jing Ze said: "The first thing you need to do is to take care of yourself first. Look, without the famous tutor I hired for you, you've dropped several places at once... It won't be long before I can surpass you."

    "You want to surpass me too?" Zhuang Gaohang sneered.

    "Why can't I surpass you?" Yan Jing Ze smiled triumphantly: "I've always been smart and I didn't study hard before."