"You dare do this kind of thing!" Father Yan was angry.

"Dad..." Yan Jing Ze smiled flatteringly at his father, "Didn't I change? I get along a lot with Cheng An Xiu. I think Cheng An Xiu is better than Zhuang Gaohang so I refused to join forces with Zhuang Gaohang. Yesterday, Zhuang Gaohang asked me to call Cheng An Xiu to come to my birthday party. He wanted to take some bad photos of Cheng An Xiu to harm Cheng An Xiu. I deliberately ruined his plan. This morning, I also wittily undermined Zhuang Gaohang's conspiracy!"

"If it weren't for you, could he still come up with such a conspiracy against Cheng An Xiu? Are you stupid? When you are sold, you are still helping to count the money!" Father Yan couldn't help but wonder. He just wanted his son to be happy before. Is it wrong?

If his son really wanted to frame Cheng An Xiu with Zhuang Gaohang, wouldn't this harm Cheng An Xiu?!

"So, I changed. I like Cheng An Xiu now. I want to join a class 1. Dad, help me invite some teachers back!" Yan Jing Ze said.

"A good teacher is so easy to invite? And you didn't do so many homework, can you still make it up?" Father Yan asked.

"Of course, I can make it up! Dad, don't you always say that I am the smartest?" Yan Jing Ze said.

Father Yan: "..." Am I not Wang Po—selling melons and self-selling boasting?!

Although Father Yan felt that it was impossible for his son to enter class 1, he certainly couldn't stop his son if he wanted to make progress.

Father Yan immediately decided to invite a few teachers back.

Father Yan contacted the teachers, and after contacting them, suddenly felt something was wrong.

Wait, didn't his son say he likes men? Why did he suddenly start talking about hiring a teacher?

Forget it, his son's relationship problem, let him be.

Anyway, his son would definitely not get into class 1. After he graduated from high school, after Cheng An Xiu enter the school where he couldn't afford to send his son, his son would definitely give up.

Wait, his son is naturally fond of men, and without Cheng An Xiu he would like others... Father Yan is entangled again.

While struggling, Father Yan did not forget to call Uncle Li to ask about what happened at the birthday party yesterday.

Uncle Li talked about yesterday's events one by one, and then said: "The student who brought the young master's cake is very polite. It's not like someone who can do such rude things. There may be something hidden in this matter."

"That is. Jing Ze smashed his face by himself," Father Yan said. After hearing what Uncle Li said about what happened yesterday, he believed everything his son had said to him.

For a while, Father Yan felt more guilty towards Cheng An Xiu.

He was the top student and his father arranged him to sit next to a troublemaker, influencing his studies all day long. Not only that, Cheng An Xiu was also almost framed...

The fact that his son likes men makes him very unhappy but because Cheng An Xiu is innocent, he felt that if he can't hate Cheng An Xiu, he can only hate Zhuang Gaohang.

Father Cheng's thought process, Yan Jing Ze can guess.

It was precisely because he knew Father Cheng that he deliberately left a note for Cheng An Xiu, so that Cheng An Xiu will not tell others that the two of them are actually in a relationship.

He was afraid that Cheng An Xiu would get impulsive suddenly and make their relationship known to the public. In that case, Father Yan would definitely have an opinion on Cheng An Xiu.