According to the original historical trajectory, with Zhuang Gaohang's help, Cheng An Xiu became a disgusting homosexual who relied on his parents to persecute classmates. And the Cheng couple became immoral teachers who accepted bribes, punished students physically, and gave all good resources to his son.

In the end, Father Cheng and Mother Cheng lost their jobs, Cheng An Xiu's aunt was suspended, Cheng An Xiu's grandfather was angered to death, and Cheng An Xiu was not only exposed to online harassment but also someone came to his home to insult him and harass his family.

He is only sixteen years old, how can he bear it?

And all that, Yan Jing Ze didn't want to see.

He didn't want Cheng An Xiu to suffer even the slightest harm.

For this, he did not hesitate to sacrifice his image.

He really sacrificed a lot!

Originally he was an awesome boss in the eyes of his classmates, but now, in everyone's eyes, he has become a...fool.

But it's nothing, as long as Cheng An Xiu likes him, what is he afraid of being a fool?

"Hahahahaha... Yan Jing Ze, you are quite talented, these are some pretty good writing! Hahahaha!" The teacher who laughed first was still smiling: "You have good skills, Yan Jing Ze! You usually write like a chicken's claw scratched at your homework but when writing love letters to yourself, you're good at it!"

After the teacher said that, he picked up some papers, rolled them up, and knocked on Yan Jing Ze's head.

This language teacher is easygoing and often plays with the students, so when he knocked Yan Jing Ze's head, there was no malice. But he just knocked and then heard someone ask: "What are you doing?!"

Yan Jing Ze's parents are here.

After hearing Zhuang Gaohang's words, Father Yan and Mother Yan thought that their son had been bullied at school and hurriedly rushed to see that their son was surrounded and mocked by a group of people, and the teacher even hit their son on the head!

And their son's headteacher, Cheng An Xiu's father, stood beside him with a cold face.

Yes, when everyone laughed, Father Cheng did not laugh.

Although Yan Jing Ze wrote the exact same words as his son when he picked up his pen, he couldn't laugh when thinking about the various things mentioned in the chat screenshots and thinking of his son's unusualness to Yan Jing Ze.

He knew his son, and because of that, he knew that there must be something between his son and Yan Jing Ze.

When Father Cheng was struggling, the Yan couple had already arrived.

Father Yan is fifty-six this year. He is a bit fat. He usually smiles when facing their son, Yan Jing Ze, but now he is stern and looks very imposing.

"What did you beat my son for?" Father Yan glared at the Chinese teacher.

The Chinese teacher looked at the paper tube rolled up with a few sheets of paper in his hand speechlessly.

At the same time, the equally chubby Mother Yan came to Yan Jing Ze: "Jing Ze, are you okay? Has anyone bullied you?"

After Yan Jing Ze crossed over, it was the first time to see his parents—the original owner insisted to celebrate his birthday with his classmates and did not let them come back.

At this moment, being cared for by Mother Yan, Yan Jing Ze is not as obnoxious as the original owner, but still felt a little uncomfortable: "No one bullied me! Why are you here?"