Cheng An Xiu really didn't know anything. After talking with Yan Jing Ze last night, he consciously put his phone aside and didn't know anything about the news on the Internet.

Well, even if he looks at the phone, he won't know about it. No one would dare to send him those screenshots.

At this moment, Cheng An Xiu just felt that the people around him looked a little strange today.

But this does not affect his study.

In order to prepare for the math competition, he failed to complete his study plan for other subjects on time and now needs to make up.

When Cheng An Xiu was seriously doing his study plan, his parents had already seen those screenshots.

The teachers are very concerned about the students and there are some teachers using fake accounts and monitoring the class group chats. Now that Cheng An Xiu is making such a big trouble, naturally, some people have discovered it, and others have told the Cheng couple.

"Is An Xiu too eye-catching that someone deliberately targeted him?"

"This is all made up by Yan Jing Ze, right? Can An Xiu really do this?"

"These little rascals! Dare to make up such things!"

"This Yan Jing Ze is really a mouse shit!"

...

Teachers generally feel that these screenshots were deliberately made by someone to trouble Cheng An Xiu.

Cheng An Xiu is such a wonderful child, they don't think he will do such a thing.

Even if he likes men, it doesn't have to be someone like Yan Jing Ze, a boy who has nothing but money!

Only Father Cheng looked at it with a cold face, his heart sank.

He and his wife attach great importance to the education of their child.

Cheng An Xiu is such a smart and well-behaved child. They have devoted all their efforts to Cheng An Xiu.

Recently, Cheng An Xiu wants to participate in a math competition, and he has paid more attention to Cheng An Xiu.

Then he discovered that Cheng An Xiu was a little distracted when he was studying recently.

At first, he thought that his son was distracted because Yan Jing Ze was always around to bother him, so he told his son to separate their seats and let Yan Jing Ze sit at the back of the classroom alone.

But his son refused and even told him that Yan Jing Ze was very smart and that he wanted to help Yan Jing Ze with his homework.

He only thought that his son was too considerate, but now look at the pictures in front of him... In the screenshot, Yan Jing Ze said that the day his son brought him food, his son did cook at home!

Yan Jing Ze said that on the day his son sorted out his mathematical key points, his son was really busy until late!

The most important thing is the love letters.

The words of the love letters, Father Cheng could tell at a glance, it was written by his son.

Father Cheng had been a teacher for many years and had experienced countless winds and waves, but at this moment, he still couldn't bear it and trembled with anger.

He had caught boys and girls of the same sex kissing together in school before. At that time, he quietly dealt with it without making the matter worse or discriminating against those children.

He considers himself an enlightened person.

But now, it fell to his son!

He couldn't accept it.