"I don't know," Punz pats his hand comfortingly. "But you said that Y/N gave you a nice stay there, maybe Drista will be alright for the time being?"

He has a point. Y/N wouldn't kill her.

They were still an hour away from the mansion and George was lapsing in and out of consciousness.

"Hold on George," Karl mutters, applying more pressure to the bandages. "We're almost there. Just try to stay awake."

Dream drops his head onto his hands. George and Punz were both injured, and Drista had been kidnapped by his biggest rival. Things couldn't get any worse.

The car ride is silent and tense as Quackity maxes out their speed at 150 mph. They get home within half an hour as Punz and George are rushed inside.

Dream runs up to his room and collapses on the bed. Now alone, he lets it all out.

His ugly, angry sobs are let loose as he cries into his pillows. His fingers clench into fists as he pulls at his hair angrily.

"Dream?" He stops crying and notices Sapnap standing in the doorway.

"Go away," he mumbles.

Sapnap says nothing and closes the door, sitting down on the bed next to the mafia leader.

"Dream I know you're crushed, tonight was an absolute disaster. But sitting here crying isn't going to get her back." His hand gently rests on his back and rubs comforting circles.

"What can I do?" Dream cries, his voice muffled.

"You can start by opening that box that was left. Surely Y/N left you some sort of message?"

He's right.

Dream's head shoots up and he fumbles in his suit pocket for the box. Tearing off the lid, he finds a single strip of paper.

It's a phone number.

"Dream maybe we should wait and—" Sapnap begins but Dream is already pulling out his phone and dialing the number.

After a few rings, the call is picked up.

"Where is Drista?!" Dream growls into the speaker.

"Oh, chill will you?" Y/N laughs. "Like you absolutely despised your stay here. Drista is doing fine."

"That's not the point! You kidnapped her!" Dream continues. "And now you want to play some stupid game for me to get her back!"

"Awwww, how'd you guess?" Y/N laughs again, there's the sound of papers shuffling and her talking to someone in the background.

Silence falls between them, save for Dream's heavy breaths as he growls softly. Sapnap stays silent, his laptop open as he tries to track the call.

"What will it take to get her back?" Dream asks.

Y/N pauses, and the sound of shuffling resumes.

"I don't know. She seems pretty happy here. What if she doesn't want to leave?"

"Let me talk to her," Dream states firmly.

"Fine," Y/N says after a long pause. "But you'll hear it from her yourself."

"Dream?" Drista asks which makes his heart soar.

"Drista! Are you okay? What happened? Please tell me you're okay! I'm going to get you out of there! Just—"

"Dream!" Drista cuts him off, his voice full of panic. "Dream you need to listen. Don't worry about me. Worry about our parents. Y/N knows where they are, she's going to attack them."