ARC 1 Phoenix Man

Start from the beginning

This teenager has a pair of almond eyes, a little baby fat on his face, a flat head, and his skin is a little dark. Although he is wearing a clean black cotton jacket, but the sleeves are too short, and you can see the worn-out cuffs inside. This child looked much more shabby than those who came to school to deliver food. He himself was very uncomfortable, looking like he wanted to hide himself, but he carefully looked at the people around him, as if he was looking for someone.
However, once someone pay attention to him, he would shrink back like a frightened little hamster.

This person is so cute!

How can there be such a lovely person in this world!
Yan Jing Ze didn't understand why he crossed before, but now, he instantly understood what he crossed over to do!

He is here to find his wife!

When Yan Jing Ze saw the boy and the boy also saw Yan Jing Ze. A small smile appeared on his stiff face and his eyes shined brightly"Brother!" Yan Jing Ze's heart fluttered when he heard him call "brother". He felt that the haze in front of him was broken, the whole world became clear, and various memories came into his mind. He crossed over and became a person also named Yan Jing Ze.

The original owner of his body was born in a poor small mountain village. His father was a cripple and his mother was mute. There were two younger sisters and a younger brother. His family can hardly solve even the most basic food and clothing. But the original owner was smart since he was a child. After he went to school, he quickly learned the knowledge in the school. He also had nothing else to do besides studying. In the end, he became the only junior high school to ever get accepted in the county's best high school.

Then, the original owner discovered that he was too poor. His parents had to borrow money to pay for his tuition, but they couldn't afford to pay for his living expenses. Forget wearing new clothes like his other classmates, even eating a full meal would be difficult for him. Compared with other students, he was like a rat in the gutter, dirty and smelly.

All this made the original owner very uncomfortable. At this time, the original owner met a person-Jiang Pingxiu, who came out of the same village as him and was three years younger than him.

Jiang Pingxiu's parents died young, he lived alone with his grandmother. Since he was young, he lacked food and clothing, so he naturally didn't want to study. He was only thirteen years old when he had already started thinking about making money to support himself.

On a November holiday, after the opening of the high school, when the original owner, who had suffered a blow in the school, returned to the village, Jiang Pingxiu sneaked over and gave the original owner a new schoolbag. His congratulations gift to the original owner for getting admitted to the high school.

The original owner's heart moved and began to contact Jiang Pingxiu. From time to time he talked about school affairs, saying that he was discriminated against by others in school because he was too poor and could not eat enough. Jiang Pingxiu had an inexplicable affection for the original owner. When he heard the original owner say this, he began to give the original owner money and buy things for the original owner. When the original owner pretended to refuse, he blushed and said the original owner could pay back the money later when he worked.

Jiang Pingxiu was only thirteen years old at that time and could not find a formal job at all, but he was different from the lazy people in the village. He was diligent since he was a child. When he was seven or eight years old, he was already picking mushrooms and honeysuckle for money. After having been to the town for a while, he also found a way out and picked up some small handicrafts such as sticking cards.

Sticking one card for 10 cents, he did it from morning to night without stopping, and basically all the money he earned was given to the original owner.