𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"Wake the fuck up." I hear, feeling a hard object hit the side of my head.

I open my eyes not being able to breathe. It's dark as hell in my room but I can make out Menace's face from my lowly lit LED lights.

"Menace." I grab his arm which only makes him squeeze my throat tighter.

"I can't breathe." I whisper, tapping his arm.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He pushes me deeper into my mattress by my throat.

"Menaceee." I whine trying not to die.

"You think this shit a fuckin joke?" He scrunches up his face, putting the gun he hit me with against the side of my head.

I shake my head, beginning to cry. I use both of my hands trying to pull his hand off my neck with no success.

"Bitch you mine, I already told you that so why the fuck you think it's okay to give my pussy tuh another nigga?" He holds the gun against my pussy.

"Huh?" He whispers softly.

My vision starts fading away and I drop my hands from his arm so he lets my throat go before I pass out.

I gasp for air while crying frantically. My hands quickly feel my throat which is hot as hell.

"What the fuck is you cryin fa? I'm the one that should be cryin." He laughs.

"So you really let his goofy ass shoot up you?" He caresses fat ma with his gun, drawing hearts, squiggly lines and all types of shit over her.

I cough, patting my chest. I'd try to scream for help but I can't fucking breath, I'm lightheaded, and my throat hurts.

"You gon get this lil boy killed." He smiles, trailing the gun up to my chin.

"What I tell you I was gone do if you hurt me?" He grabs my face while holding the gun underneath it.

"Kill me." I cry.

"Mhm." He kisses me.

"But I'm not gone kill you in the house witcho family... it's too many witnesses." He pats my head before getting off of me.

"Get up." He gestures for me to stand.

I peel my covers back and stand up. I put on my slides and he grabs my hand.

"If you scream I'ma kill you right hea." He whispers putting his gun to the back of my head.

Oh my God this nigga is really crazy

I nod, walking out my room and out the front door with him right behind me. He makes sure I get in the car and locks it until he goes around to his side.