𝓿

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"Ughhhhhh whyyyyyyy?" I whine on my mom's bed.

"That's still yo daddy guh. Bitch made or not, you have to spend time with the nigga." She sits up eats her Caesar salad.

"Why don't you wanna go with daddy fa tha weekend?" Hebrew frowns.

"Cuzzzz I got like mad assignments ta do and stuff." I lie.

"Honey, you gotta understand, y'all daddy wasn't as nice to Zililah and Absolam when they was little as he is to you." She sighs.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I don't know baby." She shrugs.

"Speaking of..." I get my phone out to text my brother.

Me
Brotherrrrrrrr

Dingo 🐕🥷🏿
What

Me
Why u said what like that?

Dingo 🐕🥷🏿
??? I texted it, I ain't say shit tf I typed it

Me
Nvm u gotta attitude 🚶🏾‍♀️

Me
Moody bitch 🖕🏾

Dingo 🐕🥷🏿
I can't deal with yo dumbass rite na

"Yo oldest son so mean to me. It's not my fault he stabbed his girlfriend over texting another nigga." I turn my phone back off.

"Y'all boff mean. Take after the nigga y'all swam out of." She rolls her eyes.

"He's here." Hebrew says looking out the window.

"Ughhhh." I drag pulling myself up from the bed.

"I need to talk to him real quick about having women around my children." She hops up too.

I grab my bag and Hebrew's then walk outside behind both of them. He gets in the car and my mom goes to our dad's window.

"Lafonda, whatchu want?" My dad rolls his window down.

"Why ain't you tell me you would be introducing ha to my damn kids?" She crosses her arms.

After I get the bags in the trunk I get in the passenger's seat and look back to see Madeena's son, Dominic sitting in the middle.

"Hey." I smile and he smiles back.

"You always finding sum shit ta complain about." My dad smacks his teeth.