𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲

➳𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞➳

➳𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞➳

"Why you went to the hospital and ain't tell me?" I ask Zee.

"I only have a fractured rib, I'm fine. There was no need to." She turns the light off in my bathroom and walks to the bed.

"Who the fuck even jumped you?" I ask looking at the rib brace under her sports bra.

"Ion know who, why, what, or how, stop asking shit." She sits down grouchily.

I'll ask Foreskin what he's heard. Foreskin is my eyes and ears, his ass know everything.

"You lien." I mug her.

"No I'm not. I don't know shit more than what I've told you." She lies, again.

"It's something you not telling me, I'm not dumb." I make eye contact and she looks down.

"You tweakin forreal." She leans against the headboard and gets on her phone.

"I just don't understand what you and yo friend did to make a bitch so mad she had 5 bitches and 2 grown ass niggas help her fight y'all." I try to grasp it.

"I think I used to fool with somebody she fuck with right now and he still in my phone to this day." She comes clean.

"He still in yo phone to this day?" I tilt my head to the side looking at her suspiciously.

"Obviously I haven't responded. Hoes just gotta learn these niggas ain't worth it. She was sooo mad cuz she can't keep her dog on the lease and now the bitch finna die. I hope his bitch ass was worth it." She turns on the red beam on my Glock and points it at the wall.

"You crazy as hell." I laugh watching her play with my gun.

"I need my own gun." She sighs.

"You keep that one." I say.

"I can have it?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yea. I got mo." I shrug.

"I think I love you." She fans her eyes.

"Guh bye." I chuckle.

"Thank you." She leans over and kisses my cheek.

"How many bodies this got on it?" She admires it.

"3." I answer and she nods.

"You know how to use it n errythang?" I ask making sure.

"Duh my brother taught me when I was 10." She rolls her eyes.

"He just got out huh?" I ask reaching in my dresser for sum pills.

"Yesss I'm so happy youn even know, that's my missing piece and it feel like I'm finally whole again." She sighs happily.

Damn I almost feel bad. But he was my opp way before she was my girlfriend and I'ma kill him if it's the last thing I do.

"What's that?" She watches me take a half of a Xanax to kill my lean fever.