𝔁𝔁𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

I walk in my room seeing a bunch of big ass teddy bears and flowers and Chanel & LV bags everywhere.

"Jaquelle." I straight face him as he lays in the middle of my bed.

"Yes?" He acts casual.

"What is this?" I cross my arms.

"Nun." He shrugs.

"We are past the point of you showering me in gifts to make up for your cheating." I roll my eyes.

"I just wanted to do sumn nice fa you." He mumbles.

"Jaquelle... this was sweet but it's not gonna fix shit between us." I sigh, picking up a purse. Inside it's a thousand in it.

"I know it's not, I just want you to know I'm trying." He gets up.

"Don't touch me." I warn him.

"Can I at least apologize?"

"You can do whatever you want, you free and single nie." I go around collecting money out of the purses.

"Don't say that. I'm not single, you not single either." He denies.

"That's what you was telling bitches tho, make it a reality." I shrug.

"I'm sorry Zililah. You don't deserve this shit. I'm really doing better cuz I can't let you leave. Ian sipped no mud, ian took no pills, nunnadat in like a few days. Only thing I've done is smoke weed, I'm sober as hell." He apologizes.

"The drugs ain't making you cheat, you cheating because you're a dumbass." I chuckle.

"I've never cheated on you sober." He says.

I can't tell if he lying or not but does it matter?

"Even if the drugs was responsible fa you cheatin, you're responsible fa taking em in the first place. Why would you do something you think is gonna make you hurt me?" I tilt my head to the side.

"It's not like it's my choice. You seen how painful them withdrawals is fa me, I'd honestly rather die than to keep going through this."

"Get clean. And get therapy." I put the money in my purse and sit it on my bed.

"I'll get both of those so long as you give me another chance." He says hopefully.

"That's not how it works Jaquelle. I gave you plenty of chances. Na it's over with. I still got love for you tho so even tho we not together I wanna see you get better, for yourself." I explain.

"Who over with Zililah?" He scrunches his face up.

I ignore him and walk into my bathroom. Luckily he doesn't pull me back or follow me.

➽───────────❥

"Why you still in here?" I come out the shower in a towel and he still laying on my bed.