𝔁𝔁𝔁𝔁𝓲𝓲𝓲

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"My dumbass should've just focused on school. Now I got a nigga draining me every fucking day." I frown, staring at the ceiling of Duce n George's apartment.

"Ouu I used to feel you." She shakes her head.

"I never drained you like that. That nigga straight up evil and crazy, he like an evil spirit that attached himself to her soul and now she can't get rid of him." George says while playing Uno with her and the boys.

"I love him, I just feel like he's slowing sucking the life out of me." I complain.

"You needa leave him alone permanently, we sick of seeing you get hurt by this bitch ass nigga." Nubs says sitting in Dean's lap on the floor.

"It just feels so weird. I've invested so much time and effort into making this relationship work you know? It'd seem pointless to give everything up now. He finally got my heart then he start acting a damn fool. I wish he would've left me alone from the jump cuz now I just feel stuck. If I could go back in time..." I trail off.

"Why don't chu just get back with Shooter?" Patty Cake suggests.

"A'zaire isn't a second choice. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't, I already did him bad enough." I say guiltily.

After I sent the video, Shooter stopped talking to all of us. Everybody was so mad at me, I got cussed out bad for that.

Menace caught him leaving work and shot him in the leg so he had to learn how to walk again. Only person he still talk to is Dingo, they actually pretty tight now. I've seen him a few times but I avoid him like hell.

Oh yea me and Dingo haven't spoken since we fell out, things got so bad I broke the lease and moved in with Menace. Only time we've "spoken" since then was because I popped out with Menace on social media and he sent me death threats.

"Yea that boy ain't been the same since." Nubs frowns, making me feel bad.

"Uno!" Duce holds up a single card.

"Babe, empty yo bra." George straight faces her.

"What why? That's creepy." She scoots away but he pulls her back.

"Ay ay ay, stop it!" She tries to crawl away as he pulls 7 cards out of her bra.

"That was a violation of my privacy." She sits up and fixes her shirt and hair.

"This why I hate playing wit ha, she a fuckin cheater." Patty Cake slams his 4 remaining cards facedown on the floor.

"Ion know how tha hell allem cards got in my bra." She scratches her head.

"How do y'all feel about shemales?" I ask randomly.

"Huh?" Dean looks upside my head after putting putting a card down on the pile.

𝓐𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 ❦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें