𝔁𝔁𝓲𝓲𝓲

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"You dumb bitch, not only did you let him fuck after getting into a relationship with the bitch that had you jumped, but you forgot to make him wear a condom and let him nut in you. What the fuck is wrong with you? You spost ta be a pimp." I shame myself as I drive to CVS.

"He tryna get me pregnant and I fucking fell for it. Gatdammit!" I shake my head.

At a red light I have a flashback of us fucking in the back of the car...

I hear several honks and I jump remembering where I am. I push the gas since the light changed.

Oh my God I think I got feelings for him-

You know what it doesn't even matter. I've got him blocked on everything and I have no plans of letting that happen again. I refuse to fall in love with him or Menace. All these niggas bring is drama into my life... and dick.

My phone rings and it's Dean so I pick up.

"Hello?" I answer after putting it on speaker in my lap.

"Can you get the cups fa the party?" He asks without even greeting me.

"Yea, I got my momma's car right na. I'll stop at the dollar sto'." I nod.

"Aight so you remember the plan right?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

"Yes. I text the groupchat asking to hang out at my house after we set up the party. You'll make up an excuse to leave earlier to get the car and after you text us we'll find a way to get him outside." I recite.

"Exactly. I'm just making sure y'all prepared."

Dean one of those really organized people. He got OCD and he gone tweak out if Patty Cake's birthday party isn't perfect.

We all (including Shooter) have been saving up sum money all year to buy him a nice but used car. Anything is better than that shit he been riding in. That shit need to be euthanized.

"We are Dean don't worry."

"Aight I'a see ya tonight."

"See ya." I hang up.

I pull in the CVS parking lot and rush inside. I jog to the medicines and find the plan b. I see an alternative, Aftera. It's like half the price of Plan B and shit I'm onna budget sooo.

I take it to the register and see the white girl from my communication class.

"Zililah?" Addison gasps with a goofy ass smile on her pale face.

"Ring ma shit up." I take my card out.

"Aftera? Reduces chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex. Wow someone's been getting busy huh?" She chuckles after reading it.