𝔁𝓲𝔁

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"She wan put that PUSSY onnn me put it onnn me!" I do the lil YoungBoy dance.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dingo throws his stanky ass shoe at me.

"Ew don't throw this musty shit at me!" I throw it back but it hits my momma in the back on the head making her drop her cigarette on her bare thigh.

Me and Dingo gasp looking at each other then at her then back to each other.

"WHO THE HELL THREW THAT SHIT, KNOCKED MY MUTHAFUCKIN NEWPORT OUT MY MUTHAFUCKIN HAND AND BURNT MY FUCKING LEG!" She throws it off her frantically.

"Y'ALL PLAY TOO FUCKIN MUCH! GO DO THAT SHIT OUT MUTHAFUCKIN SIDE!" She gets up and turns around.

"Momma she-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO IT WAS BETWEEN THE TWO OF Y'ALL Y'ALL GONE MAKE A BRAND NEW PACK OF CIGARETTES APPEAR CUZ THAT WAS MY LAST GATDAMN CIGARETTE!" She screams at both of us.

"Yes ma'am." We say quietly.

"Ou y'all got me alllll the way fucked up. Fuckin dumbasses." She mumbles to herself on the way to her room.

"You getting her Newports since you the one fucked up her last cigarette." Dingo tells me.

"EYE fucked up her last cigarette? You threw it first, had you not thrown it I wouldn't've thrown it back." I cross my arms.

"You didn't have to throw it back tho you just stupid and blind." He shrugs.

"You're getting her cigarettes." I pick my phone up.

"No the fuck I'm not." He scoffs.

"If you give me the money, I'll get em." I hold my hand out.

"I'll send you half." He takes his phone out.

"Fine." I huff.

Me
Snookie tookums 🥰🥰

Me
Sugar pop 😚😚

Me
Scooby Doo Treat? 🙈

Me
Lil baby 👀👀

Me
Germy wormy 🧐

Me
Gooey goop 😑

Me
Doo doo stain 🤪😜

Me
Menace stop ignoring meeeeeee

Me
Daddy.

My Loveee 💗🤸🏿‍♀️
Wassup

Me
Can't stand u