𝔁𝔁𝓲𝓿

➳𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞➳

➳𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞➳

"How she doin?" I ask my momma on the phone.

"They expect her to wake up by next week." She answers with excitement in her voice.

"How's Chan?" I ask.

"She's doing okay. Better than me, that's fasho." She sighs.

I get a wave of nausea causing me to go quiet and try to keep from throwing up.

"Are you driving?" She asks.

"Mhm." I hum drinking sum water.

"Oh okay, when are you coming to the hospital?"

"Uhh... tomorrow." I turn on Zee's street.

"Alright, I'm gonna go home to change and hurry back. I love you." She says.

"Yea love you too." I hang up.

I've memorized Zililah's schedule and since school's out and she's not working yet she outta be home.

I park and sip sum more water as the nausea dissipates. I grab my lean and go knock on her door. I get impatient and take the blade out my pocket, using it to pick both locks and let myself in.

I walk straight to her room and sit on her bed. I kick my shoes off and lay down, getting on my phone to pass time.

"Pop-poppin shit, you would think I went to school for chiropractin!" She raps along to the song playing on her speakers.

I chuckle listening to her rap while she showers. She really love this song the way she screaming it.

I hear the water cut off and a couple minutes later she walks out wearing a towel.
She gasps and drops her phone once she sees me.

"Oh my God." She stares with wide eyes and her hand over her heart.

"What?" I ask.

"What- why- how- w- I-" She stutters before just giving up.

"Why you acting like that?" I frown.

"Youuu can't just... pop up, laying in my fucking bed after ghosting me fa 2 months." She folds her arms.

"Ian ghost you." I deny.

"You stopped talking to me out of the fucking blue. THAT'S GHOSTING DUMBASS!" She throws a bottle of lotion off her desk at me.

"You ain't talked to me in 2 months either, you could've if you really wanted to." I shrug.

"I'm not going out of my way to get in contact with somebody who clearly don't wanna be bothered. 2 delivered texts was enough fa me." She shrugs.

"I'm just saying if you really wanted to talk to me, you would've found a way."

"You prolly just as mentally ill as yo sister." She shakes her head.