𝔁𝔁𝓲𝓲

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"Niggas is so fuckin weird. You ghost me yet you still watching my fuckin stories?" I say aloud, blocking Menace from my IG.

"This the mysterious nigga you won't tell nobody about?" Duce asks getting a buggy.

"Yea. I'm still not over the shit he pulled. What the fuck is wrong wit him?" I walk in Walmart ahead of her.

"I feel bad. This is the most I've seen you stress over a nigga, I hope he rekindles his relationship with you with you somehow." She frowns in pitty.

"I'm not stressing over him. When have I ever stressed over a nigga? Even Shooter with his wack ass." I roll my eyes.

"Don't lie Zililah. I get it, you was starting ta fall in love and he pulled away leaving you confused and hurt." She shakes her head.

"Look- you- I- you don't- you don't know me like that." I stutter cuz she's right.

"We need to get in a relationship together. I'm sick of these lame niggas." She sighs and I laugh.

"Me too pookie we just gotta keep keep it on the down low cuz you know I got hoes." I tell her.

"Me too. And he who must not be named would kill me."

"Ouuu this is cuuuuteee." I stop and look at a lil zebra print dress.

"$30?" Duce reads the price tag out loud and I snatch my hand off quickly.

"Hell nawl." I start back walking.

"I need fabric softener." She says.

"It's allll the way down there." I point.

"What'd you come here ta get?" She asks.

"Oh shit I needed garlic powder." I stop and turn around.

"Don't get loss in this big ass Walmart. I should still be on this end when you finish." She pushes the cart towards the non food isles.

I walk towards the food stuff. Turning in the seasonings isle, I see Shooter squatting down looking at a bottle of seasoning.

My dumbass freezes up as his face turns towards me. I snap out of it and jog away.

"Zee!" He yells, following closely behind me.

"I do not know this man." I tell the lady who turned around at us.

"Bruh stop playinnnn." He grabs my hand.

"STRANGER DANGER!" I scream tryna pull away.

"Stop allat yelling Zililah you embarrassing as da fuck." He smacks his teeth.

"Bro get the FUCK offa me!" I snatch my arm away as practically the entire store stares at us.

"Zee c'mon. I just wanna talk to you real quick." He begs looking close to tears.