Coal Black Vision

Start from the beginning

East was shocked, she swore she smashed all the little cameras into multiple pieces, shredded like pencil shavings.

Germany stood still, not sure of what to do next. Amelie got up and what it seemed like she had some sort of.. power.

'How did you... I thought you are-!' Germany was about to echo more pointless words, but she cut him off.
'Human?' She chuckled, 'Yes sweetie, you got that correct.' Germany cringed from the word "sweetie", glaring at her as if he was going to shred her the same way East did to the security cameras.

'I supposed you have questions... you know this isn't the first time a country went to Earth.. right?' Amelie giggled lightly, it sounded cringier than a discord kitten trying to sound creepy like in some anime.

Germany tried hard not to laugh from such ear killing voice, but at the same time tried to stay still.

She held up up her hand which was covered with some metal glove, it seemed that was how she uses the power since Amelie was a human, not a country.

Blasting a large ball of magic, East ducked down while Germany hit his own magic ball, clashing into each other and spreading the mixture of black magic and an unidentifiable magic around the area.

Amelie coughed, the air was heavier for her. East and Germany were unfazed, other than the mild smell of the other magic.

East found that magic familiar, but staying silent about it.

'Just give up.' Germany coughed, 'You stand no chance with some shitty glove.'

'You stand no chance with my "shitty" glove.' Amelie smiled.

Taiwan grunted as America slapped her.
'I TOLD YOU TO NOT-!' America yelled, Taiwan was holding back tears but didn't show any weakness towards the American.
'You bastard. I didn't have a choice!' Taiwan screamed back, 'I didn't want to do it either, but my life was on the FUCKING line!' She turned back dramatically to leave the area but American pulled her back, she quickly walked him with her tail, slitting his face slightly, almost hitting his eye.

'You call this for fight?'
'I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE OH MY GOSH!' She screamed, covering her ears as she got overwhelmed by his yelling.

Australia and New Zealand meanwhile was looking for a safe spot to be there as a get away.

Vatican was meanwhile a guard to make sure guards weren't nearby.

Poland and Canada noticed the tensions from Taiwan and America.
'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW!' Poland yelled as they both rushed towards the two, Canada pulled off America from the Taiwan and Poland checked up on Taiwan.

'What are you two thinking?!'
'I didn't start this nonsense. I was trying to be alone and he won't stop bothering me!' Taiwan rubbed her sore shoulder.

'YOU LET AMELIE TAKE SAMPLES OF YOUR MAGIC! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT FUCKING IS?!'

'I TOLD YOU MY LIFE WAS ON THE LINE. THAT WAS YEARS AGO TOO WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS NOW?! IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW WE JUST HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!' Taiwan responded, Poland glanced at the pissed off American and overly stressed Taiwanese.

'Break it up guys, America, this was years ago you can't talk about it now, and Taiwan.' Taiwan had her head low, trying to calm herself down. 'Taiwan just please. Is there anything you can do, to help East and Germany? (West)' Poland pleaded.

America scoffed.
'You aren't gonna get shit from her, she obviously doesn't say anything.'
Vatican slapped America lightly to shut him up while continuing to attempt to fix up the slit.

'I can try something.' Taiwan said, lifting her head up to look at Poland. Ukraine meanwhile popped out from a tree and climbed down before running towards the group to pass them a random potential needed material for the getaway before leaving again.

Poland held the thing Ukraine gave, confused on what to do with it. Taiwan looked at the object and snatched instantly and leaving.
'UKRAINE!!' Taiwan called out, she looked back at Taiwan and returned before Taiwan clashed her magic together into sharp magic weapon shaped like a scythe.

'Do you know how to use this?' Taiwan asked, passing it to Ukraine. She inspected the scythe, before adding a hint of her own magic to make it suit with her own magic before nodding.

'Go there. My magic can also help locate them because it's connected to what Amelie is using now...'

'How do you just-?'
'You don't have to do anything, you will feel warmth when you are closer. Don worry you won't freeze, you'll just feel nothing.'

'Amazing! The game I suck at the most comes to reality, hot and cold.' Ukraine sighed jokingly before using her magic to make a quick vine to pull her towards to area like a grappling hook.

East and Germany wheezes as Amelie uses the stolen magic aggressively. Germany got up, ignoring the blood covering his one eye and make a quick magic barrier as East wiped the magic off her eye.

This was unexpected, it's as if Amelie planned this entire thing for years.

West breathed in one more, trying to ignore the pain that spread through his bode as he retracted his wings to keep them safe.

He shook as strong wind hit his face from the magic around, East quickly went to her twin.

'I told you, it's over.' Amelie sighed. 'How about we end this fight, by you coming back to me with the others, hm?'

Germany thickened his barrier against Amelie, East next to him trying to find a plan while trying to not zone out accidentally while doing so.

An idea snapped with her, she ran towards her brother and activated her magic very lightly, just so it covers her hand before taking her twins hand which was covered in his own magic while making the barrier thicker.

'East!' He gasped, knowing what happens when they do that.

Coal black vision spread for the two twins.