73

"Hyung!" Jeong gyu mumbled. "Why is she crying? Why are you two so close? What was going on between the two of you when I entered the house and also during dinner?" Taehyung listed out on his fingers and then looked back at the flustered two. "Well. Shouldn't you be with akka? What are you doing here?" Alesha retorted trying to put up a strong front.

"First of all move away" Taehyung pointed out. "Answer my question" Alesha repeated moving away as Jeong gyu retracted his hands. "I heard him following you between my discussion with Meera. I decided to confront the two of you. And looks like my decision wasn't wrong either" Taehyung worded out sternly.

"She had something in her eye. I was just helping her out" Jeong gyu answered innocently. "Do I look that dumb?" Taehyung retorted. "That's why I kept telling her to look at me" Jeong gyu added hoping that he was placing his bets on the right thing with everything on stake.

"Are you telling the truth?" Taehyung eyed the two. "What else could it be?" Alesha spat back. "Better not be something. Specially not what I'm thinking." Taehyung held his chin as he eyed the two. "Alesha. Go to Meera. I'll be there in a minute" Taehyung said as he stepped nearer to his brother. "But- "Go" Taehyung interrupted. Alesha grudgingly went to her friend.

"We haven't talked in a while. But, just like you are a brother to me, she is like a sister to me. Better mess with someone else if you are messing around" Taehyung growled. "What if my intention isn't to mess around but to be serious?" Jeong gyu questioned catching Taehyung off-guard. "What do you mean?"

"I mean to say, that I like her. Genuinely. Feelings in the first meet" Jeong gyu stepped ahead towering slightly over the elder. "That's impossible!" Taehyung mumbled out. "Wasn't that the case with Meera? If you can fall in love like that, why can't I?" Jeong gyu riposted. "You can. But, don't break each others hearts. You are just as much of a brother to me as she is a sister to me" Taehyung sighed. 

"Why do you keep emphasizing on brother and sister?" Jeong gyu asked seemingly annoyed. "Because you are my brother and she is my sister " Taehyung said turning on his heel. "And if you need any help with her. Ask me" Taehyung mumbled before walking away. "Thanks hyung" he said engulfing his elder brother in a warm tight hug of both gratefulness and affection.

"Whatever is going on between you two?" Meera questioned Alesha, cutting straight to the chase. "I don't know. I'll tell you when we get home" Alesha resigned laying down on the bed. "You know you should hide your hickey" Alesha pointed at Meera's neck which was covered in hazy purple shaded marks of love.

"Quite the wild lover, I see" Alesha teased. "Shut up" Meera said pulling out a concealer from her pocket. "Why do you carry that around?" Alesha quizzed. "I slipped it into my pocket the moment I saw Tae" Meera shrugged as she walked to the mirror.

Within a few minutes Taehyung entered. "Do you like my brother?" he asked. "A simple how is your eye question wouldn't kill you now, would it?" Alesha groaned. "Something really went in your eye?" Taehyung parroted. "Of course it did" Alesha rolled her eyes. "I thought it was just your excuse"

"You didn't answer his question" Meera reminded. "Thanks babe" Taehyung smiled before pecking her cheek and then turning to face Alesha.