42

"Oh my god! A female mini Namjoon" Jin squealed alongside. "I know right" Jimin squealed back. "So we're letting Alesha and Meera off the hook?" Jungkook asked sounding confused. "How did you...?" Meera got cut off with a hand on her shoulder. "How could you guys be so mean and not tell us about you guys coming here?" Jungkook pouted.

"I...I..." Meera tried to say seeming all flustered. "Alesha!" Hoseok came yelling as he jumped the younger girl. "The fuck. Did he just slam her face-first into the floor?" A deep voice asked making Meera stop dead in her tracks. "Now where is my wife?" he continued. 

"Baby? Won't you even look at me?" he whispered to her as he stood close behind her. "Are there cameras around or anybody that could film?" he asked to the other two girls. "The staff left because of her bad jokes" Khyati answered cheerfully as Bushra hid behind her. "Aww, don't worry we won't harm you. Tell me your name" Jin said carefully. "Bushra" the younger one blurted. "And no cameras or any sort of filming?" Taehyung asked. "None" Khyati re-assured. 

"Perfect" Taehyung mumbled before completely wrapping himself around her as Meera felt her legs go jelly and Khyati and Bushra had their jaws fallen to the floor wide in shock. "There are kids in here. Get out" Jimin said covering the eyes of the other two girls. "I think Hobi hyung knocked Alesha out " Jungkook pointed. 

"You guys know each other?" Khyati asked sounding both confused and betrayed. "She's alive don't worry" Hoseok assured as he held the younger by her collar and asked, "How dare you not tell me that you were here?"

"We didn't come here for a vacation. We came here to work. And I barely have time to breathe " she said as Hoseok thoroughly shook her by the collar. "Fine" Hoseok said getting up and Alesha fell back to the ground panting heavily. 

"Fix the goddamned central PC" Rahul yelled as he entered the hall again and Meera instinctively shook Taehyung off of him making him frown. "BTS?" Rahul questioned his sanity. "We came to see where we were performing and also to practice" Jimin lied without batting an eyelid. "Oh-okay. I see you have already met our Tech team? your sound mixers and Overlooking managers.  This is Alesha, Meera, Khyati and the youngest one, Bushra" Rahul introduced. 

"We just sort of met already" Namjoon said chuckling nervously. "I'm hungry can we go and eat?" Jimin whined as he turned and winked at Hoseok. "Do you mind if we borrow your staff as well? I think we all find them very entertaining" Hoseok said gleefully as he helped Alesha up. "But, I think he just needed them to fix something?" Jin added acting dramatically innocent.

"No, it's alright. Be back soon though" Rahul said before leaving as Jin and Jimin high-fived each other and Taehyung clung back on to his lady. "Let's take them home and make them a good meal" Jin said with the agreement of Yoongi.

After reaching home~

"Why are you two so quiet?" Meera asked as they entered the house. "You guys knew them beforehand. I thought you said you guys didn't contact each other after the misconnection. "Bushra said with an expression which made Meera feel guilty enough about hiding the facts from them.

"But, it's okay because, you did it for a good reason" Bushra comforted almost immediately. "Thanks for understanding" Meera said gratefully hugging both Bushra and Khyati. "Do you mind if I borrow your akka?" Taehyung interrupted. "Go ahead?" Khyati said suspiciously and on that note Taehyung dragged Meera away with him to his room and locked the door.

"Why?" he asked. "Why what?" Meera asked gulping. "Now you want to act innocent?" Taehyung scoffed. "I didn't mean to. We were going to surprise you guys once we were done with this. How did you even find us?" She answered. "Stop biting your lip" he groaned as he neared in on her and she backed away until her legs failed her and landed her on the bed and it didn't take long for Taehyung to join her.

"Fuck, you're so much more prettier up close" he said taking in her features and carressing her hair and leaving small pecks on her forehead, both cheeks and ghosted her lips. "Can I?" he asked and Meera visibly flinched. "Isn't it too fast?" she mumbled. "I asked for a kiss nothing else. I won't touch you like that before our marriage. I promised remember?" he answered with a loving smile. "How come you are like a little bear on chat and now you're all dominant?" she wondered out loud. "That's the effect you have on me wifey" he said kissing her cheek again.

"Taehyung?" she called out and he hummed in response, too busy admiring her. "Kiss me" she said shyly. "You sure? It's your first- he was cut off by her lips pressed against his. It took him a second to register it but, before he could react she pulled away. "That's not how you do it" Taehyung said gently smiling down upon her. "Then teach me my dear hubby" she retorted wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He connected their lips once again as his hands rested on her sides as his lips moved in sync with hers for a moment before slightly pulling away. "Now that was a kiss" he commented. "Stop talking" she said reeling him in again.

In that kiss, they felt home, as the millions of online loving moments were condensed into one as their lips joined. A snicker was heard.

A/N: Meera is going to kill me for what happens next.