62

Next morning ~

"Hello? " Alesha mumbled to the unknown number calling her as she slipped into her socks as she hopped from one foot to the other.

"Hey. It's me, the lady you met the other day" the other side spoke chirpily. "Oh unnie!! How are you? " Alesha said stopping dead in her tracks.  "Oh you sweet tongued brat. I told you to call me aunt" the lady responded,  the blush  evident in her voice. 

"It's not my fault that you look so young" Alesha defended. As if on cue, Meera entered the room with cups of coffee. Alesha put a finger on her lip and Meera pursed her lips and nodded as she settled the cups on the table. "Honey-tongued kid,  I was thinking if you could come over today and show me how you made those balls of floof last time"the lady continued.

"I wasn't the one who made it. Can I get my friend that I told you about, along? " Alesha asked instead. "Sure.  I'll get my useless son to get you guys. Is 7 fine? " the lady asked after a moment of hesitation. "Yeah. Sure. Thanks " Alesha said doing a small' Yes's to herself.  "And how's your school? "

"It's all good. I was getting ready to go actually " Alesha answered awkwardly.  "Oh then I'll see you and your friend tonight? " the lady confirmed. "See you" she answered as the elder cut the call.

"You're meeting your Saasu ma(Mother-in-law) tonight" Alesha said settling down. "I'll get to see your date? "Meera teased. "Never seen a girlfriend so happy to see her boyfriend on a date" Alesha scoffed.  "You should be more worried about the fact that you're meeting his mother"Alesha reminded making Meera go pale.

"Chill.  She liked the idlis maybe you can impress her with it"Alesha suggested. "Maybe Tae won't tell her? " Meera said hopefully. "Don't you know your boyfriend? He'll probably blurt it out. If he doesn't,  his eyes will probably give him away considering how awfully obvious he is around you " Alesha pointed out.

"That's another thing to worry about. I'm trying not to panic here and you're not helping " Meera scowled darkly. "Yeah.  Sorry but,  he's that evident around you. That's the truth.  We'll get caught even if we try to lie" Alesha apologized. "Where is that idiot? " Meera groaned to herself. "He's  calling " Alesha said holding her phone up and answering it.

"Did you get your uniform? And are you on the bus? " Taehyung questioned immediately. "I did get it but,  I'm  still at home" Alesha answered. "That sucks. I followed the bus thinking you might be in it" he groaned. "Don't you have something else to say? " Alesha probed.

"What are you talking about? "he questioned instead. "Your mom called and set a date. Today evening. She said you'll pick us up" Alesha briefed.

"But,  my mom didn't tell me anything? " he responded seemingly confused.  "What is that supposed to mean? " Alesha asked surprised. "That means maybe the lady you met wasn't Tae's mom or Tae's mom plans on telling him later" Meera responded.

"Baby? Hi!  Good morning! " he squealed lovingly. "Tae.  Pause. We have to get this cleared" Alesha interrupted.

A/n: Okay plot twist.  The lady can be Tae's mom.  Jimin's mom or a new character coming up to be Alesha's boyfriend. :P