20

"Welcome" Alesha said pushing the door to her house open. " You live alone?" Namjoon asked. " Temporarily" she answered dragging most of the luggage away. " Is that pancakes I smell?" Jungkook asked sniffing a bit.

" Well that was supposed to be our breakfast" Alesha answered. " You guys can use that room and have a bit of privacy. It's soundproof. I'll make something for you guys till then. Pancakes work right?" She asked. " Thanks" jin said ruffling her hair.

"It's alright. No need for a thanks though. Oh and taehyung if you need clothes  just tell me" she said before going away.

" Now hobi. We better talk in private about you running away" jin said in an eerie tone making Hoseok visibly gulp.

Once jungkook locked the room, they all turned to look at Hoseok waiting for him to explain. " How do I put this?" Hoseok said nervously. " Just throw whatever you're thinking out and we'll string them together" yoongi said patting his back.

" I just felt. I don't know how to make you guys understand but, like nobody has ever blindly trusted me. Like many do but,this is the first time that I interacted with them. And she felt like the perfect friend that I needed. Not the friend that I wanted but the one that I needed. Like I wanted a friend like that but it's one of my needs. Do you get what I'm talking about?" Hoseok said in a stressful tone.

" But we're your friends too" taehyung said with an adorable pout. " No tae that's not what I meant" hobi tried to refute. " I...I.. don't know how to state this. I don't think you guys will understand this part. I'm sorry for worrying you but, I don't think I can express what I feel in words" hobi sighed as he fell onto his back in defeat.

" You meant a friend other than us" jungkook chimed in. " I did" Hoseok answered. " Why? I'm not blaming you or something. I'm just genuinely asking" jimin added. " Because you guys are like family. I love you guys but, almost all of you have a circle outside of our band. All except me. And I think I've finally found what I've been yearning for " hobi said in a casual tone worrying yoongi.

" You could've just said so. We would have understood" taehyung interrupted. " Would you have really understood without feeling hurt?" Hobi retorted. "We can say that we understand but, we may never really know what you feel. But, running away wasn't the only option. You just had to say the word and we would have done all that we could for you" namjoon continued.

" No joon. I didn't do it to worry you guys or to push you away. I just wanted a friend. A friend outside of you guys. Someone that will truly understand what I have to say. Someone that's just there for me. Not because of you know, the stardom" hobi said getting up.

Taehyung was starting to tear up now. He never knew his hyung felt this way. And now they were feeling bad for being oblivious to his emotions. Jin pulled Hobi into a hug. " Do what you want to. I'll support you" he said as hobi wrapped his arms around him.

" Thanks hyung" hobi said sobbing his heart out into Jin's stomach. The other's hearts broke at the sight of their member crying so badly but, there wasn't much they could do. They had to take small steps to reassure their member mentally. And that was the tacit unsaid agreement that they all agreed upon with a simple eye contact and nodding their head at each other.

Baby steps is what they were going to take. Baby steps....