50

" That's Alesha" Hoseok gasped. "Y'all brats look away" Namjoon gulped covering Jungkook and Jimin's eyes as the rest looked away, all except Taehyung well because his eyes were glued to Meera.

"It's just her shadow. It's not like you're seeing her naked" Meera said rolling her eyes. "Still" Jin pressed.

The silhouette on the other hand had stripped what the audience thought were all of her clothes and had now twisted a knob making little droplets fall on her making it look like a shower.  That's when a hand appeared from the other end with a phone taking pictures of the showering girl. A click sound rang throughout earning gasps.

"What the hell? " Hoseok gasped a bit too loud for his own good earning himself looks from the other idols but,  he didn't care and neither did the members because at some point, what took place on the stage enraged them all.

The black figurine turned around and covered herself by pulling a nearby cloth over her. The hand retracted itself in a rush and a thud sound resounded clearly indicating that the peeping tom was running away on being caught.

The girl wrapped a towel around herself before running out of the stage as well. The scene shifted to the girl chasing and catching ahold of the person who secretly filmed her by the collar as she tackled him on the floor.

"If you don't let me go,  I'll make sure it goes viral" a male voice threatened and the scene paused. "Situations like these or ones similar to these are found all across the globe. It has happened to both males and females. Don't be afraid. Hit back" a voice said and as soon as it ended the sentence,  the scene resumed and beat the guy up and broke the phone and then dragged him and put him into what looked like a trash can. Hoots and claps were heard from the audience.

The white cloth dropped to the floor as it revealed a girl dressed in a full black bodysuit that fit her like a second skin with an equally jet black mask over her face and her hair in a sleek tight high pony. "No wonder it looked like she was naked. It's so tight but,  somehow shows off all her curves. Damn it" he thought.

"Welcome to today's function. I'm the assistant manager of the group" the girl said with a slight bow. "I'll stop messing around. Would you guys like to watch a few sets of skits like these or should we head on to the winners?" the girl said tentatively stepping over the now fallen to the ground white cloth. "Or... "

A/n: The picture on top is what silhouette dancing looks like. Happy namjoon day💕