28(Taera)

"Aish this girl" Taehyung said as he thoroughly ran a hand through his hair

"Aish this girl" Taehyung said as he thoroughly ran a hand through his hair. "I'll get rid of that website first." he said to himself as he got off the little chair in the balcony.

He dragged the other two members of the 'Kim' line out into the living room. "We are here to have a very serious discussion"Taehyung said as he seated the other two members onto the couch. "He might as well say Kim line assemble" Jin joked as he laughed hard and loud but, stopped when he realized that Taehyung wasn't laughing and still had a serious expression on his face."Okay what is it?" Jin said after clearing his throat.

"What is something that our wives will share?" Taehyung asked in all seriousness. "That sounds so wrong on so many different levels dude" Alesha tsk-ed out of nowhere. "Not the time to eavesdrop. But, she's right that sounds disrespectful. " Namjoon said as he turned to look at her. "He's talking about the surname you perverts. Mrs.Kim" Jin corrected. "Yeah, and what about it? See if this is another talk about our wives going to the parlor just so that they can twin because they're the Mrs.Kim line, I'm done with this conversation already" Namjoon sighed. 

"That's actually pretty cool. Imagine they go for an appointment or something and the receptionist calls for Mrs.Kim and all three of them will walk out royally in sync in the same outfit. That would be psyche" Alesha ranted but, shut up under Taehyung's glare.

"There is a domain called Mrs.Kim and it is on sale. And on Instagram whenever we write Mrs.Kim like this, it directs us to a link that comes out like this" He said as he pointed his finger at parts of his and Meera's chat. "Damn, I can't believe she just told you one of our best jokes." Alesha said trying hard to hold back her laughter which she failed miserably at. 

"And you are offended by it?" Namjoon asked. "And you aren't?" Taehyung retorted. "I am more curious as to why the two of you are calling each other Hubby and wifey but, still haven't confessed?" Namjoon asked with a smirk. "That...that... isn't the point" Taehyung stuttered. "That definitely is the point" Alesha said in a teasing tone. "Aish whatever. Can we get this domain?" Taehyung asked. "And what are you going to do with it?" Jin asked in turn.

"I don't know much about domains. I just want to rename it" Taehyung pouted. "As much as I wish that was true, that is not possible. " Alesha probed. "Could you elaborate?" Namjoon asked. "Apparently domains cannot be renamed. They can only be deleted or we can wait till it expires."She answered. "I have a better idea" Taehyung chimed instead. "Are you planning to..." Jin said looking at Taehyung who had a suspiciously bright glint in his eyes. 

"Can you help me buy it?" Taehyung asked innocently. "I can but, what will you do with it?" Alesha asked instead. "I promised her I would buy it" Taehyung said. "Oh no. I don't like where this is going. I'm not a part of this. She'll kill me" Alesha said backing away. "She's right that's a bit too much"Jin added. "I'll help you get it if you three just tell me what you're talking about" Namjoon offered. "It's a deal then!" Taehyung jumped in joy. 

"You've picked a stone just to drop it at your own feet" Jin sighed. "He wanted to get one of us to buy it for him that's why he got us involved in this haywire of a conversation."Jin continued. "He was going to get Alesha to pay for the domain?" Namjoon asked still confused. "You're seriously slow. Is it because you didn't eat?" Jin sighed.

"He meant...