41

" Yaar RG Bucket list kisne nahi dekha hai yaar? (How have you guys not seen RG bucket list?)" Alesha cried in frustration as she stood on the stage with a mic. "Unko Hindi nahi aati. Angrezi me bol. (They don't understand Hindi. Speak in English)" Meera yelled.

"You guys better be grateful" Alesha mumbled. "They don't know Hindi but, I do. Mind what you say" the manager a.k.a. Rahul said angrily. "Do I look like a stand-up comedian?" Alesha retorted. "Do I look like I care?" Rahul responded. "Okay fine!"

"So, there was this meme that went viral recently. An ARMY came up with a way to marry Taehyung from BTS. She's like, kidnap Yeontan and you'll automatically get Taehyung. But, I personally feel that this is very unfair. To the Jungkook stans. How are they supposed to kidnap Bam?" Alesha joked. Although she wasn't very good at stand-up comedy in English, her expressions, tone and stupidity made up for it.

"I wonder if they are all just sitting around in their dorm and suddenly Taehyung runs away from the kitchen. Namjoon catches him and he's like what are you hiding and then sees the roasted crab and has a mental breakdown of his own. " Alesha tried again and earned no response from the staff. "If Jimin gets angry, and is all like, '' You have no idea what I am capable of'' and Taehyung responds with, Don't take it offensively but I feel like I'm being threatened by a cupcake" She tried and earned no reaction again.

"What if dispatch's boss asks them why Jungkook and Kai are fighting, I wonder how the reporters will explain the fact that two renowned stars are fighting over a McDonald's free coupon?" she said and this time some staff actually got up and left much to her embarrassment. 

"How do I do a goddamned standup comedy in English!" she yelled out as her voice echoed through the speaker and the remaining staff left as well. "You're going to hate me for this" Khyati said as she entered the room giggling with their other mate Bushra. "Oh I already do for letting the costume people come in" Alesha answered. 

"What did you guys do now?" Meera asked sounding frustrated. "Nothing" Bushra asked as she giggled again. "Now that's suspicious" Alesha said as she eyed the last leaving staff. "But, seriously. I recall you being an extremely good comedian" Meera said. "English doesn't have the same feel that Hindi has for me" Alesha groaned.

"Then say it in Hindi. We're the only ones left now anyways" Meera shrugged.

"You know sometimes I feel like, I'll say that I'll park the car and you guys go grab a table and a few minutes later these two will come out running with a table yelling start the car" Alesha grumbled and to her surprise Meera laughed a bit. " Keep going, I bet you'll find your feels soon" Meera encouraged.

"You speak like that and still did the door incident" Khyati scoffed. "What door incident?" Meera questioned. "Bushra was walking and she bumped into the door and you know what Alesha did? She walked up to the door and said, "You stand in her way one more time and I'll take you down" Khyati answered in a mimicking tone. "I repeat she is whipped" Meera said stifling her laugh. "I was high!" Alesha yelled defensively. 

"That does absolutely not sound good" Meera said with a stern look. "How dare you get high at that age of yours!" A shrill but somehow enchanting voice yelled and there comes the drama, the next thing they knew was various things were launched in both Alesha and Meera's direction until a high-pitched squeal ft Jimin interrupted yelling, "Hyung, she's so cute! She has a dimple like Joon hyung! Can we adopt her?!" 

*Face palm, I actually had a script ready for the stand-up comedy part( A funny one) but FML I lost it. I'm sorry*