Chapter 92: Strawberries and loose teeth

Mulai dari awal

She is so adorable when she blushes and I love seeing her do that.
She hums in response, kissing my collarbone again in agreement.
Her hand rests on my side and when she slowly slides it underneath my shirt, I get light chills from her gentle touch.

Her fingertips brush over the skin and my body relaxes even more at her touch. The power she holds over me is insane, in a good way. It doesn’t take much for her to calm me down or make me relaxed around her.

“I can hear your heartbeat speeding up.” She says and I hear the grin in her voice. In reply, I just kiss her hair.
She continues to draw small patterns onto my skin and I just enjoy the calm moment and her soft touch.
After a while, she sits up a little and I look at her.

“I feel like making pancakes today.” She tells me and I chuckle and nod.

“Alright, I won’t stop you, your pancakes are always great.” I say and she smiles happily at me before pecking my lips and getting out of bed.

I can’t help myself but to look at her. She only wears a slip and a shirt that doesn’t cover her butt.
I bite my lip a little because she looks so freaking sexy like this and I could just ravish her.

But Rosie is with us and if neither one of us shows up anytime soon, she would probably come to check on us and I really don’t need her to walk in on us and scar her for life.

Y/n stands in front of the closet, looking through my shirts, which makes me smile to myself.
Once she found one she likes, she gets out of her sleeping shirt and I gulp a little, staring at her bare back.
She puts on her bra and I wish I could look away but I just can’t, she’s too beautiful and attractive.

In a quick motion, she pulls the shirt over her head and as if she felt me staring, she turns around and smirks a little at me.
“You know it’s not nice to stare.” She grins a bit and I playfully roll my eyes at her.

“Then don’t look so beautiful.” I shoot back and her cheeks blush again, making me smile.

I push the covers away and scoot to the end of the bed, making grabby hands at her.
Her eyes grow soft and she approaches me. I look up at her and wrap my arms around her hips, my hands resting just above her butt.

“I am so attracted to you.” I whisper and her eyes light up, her hands resting on my shoulders.

“And so am I to you.” She replies and sits down on my lap, straddling me.
I lean my forehead against hers and just breathe in her scent.

Knowing that her bare legs are right beside my body makes me a little crazy and I wish I could just flip us around and make her feel good.
Instead, I just let my hands drop to her butt, holding onto it.

She nuzzles her nose against mine and I smile at the soft display of affection. After a kiss on my forehead, she moves back up but I pout, not wanting to let her go. She chuckles a little and cups my face.

“Baby, you have to let go so I can put on pants.” She says softly, her thumb stroking my cheek.

“But I don’t want to.” I whine a little and she chuckles again, leaning down to give me a kiss on the lips.

“Come on, I’ll make you pancakes and coffee.” She offers and my pout disappears, the thought of her coffee and pancakes very promising.

“Okayyy.” I drag out the word a little and she leans back up with a little smile.
“But lemme just…” I lean down a little to reach her thighs and gently kiss the soft skin a few times.

Her breath hitches in her throat a little but this time I don’t mean to make her horny, I just wanna express my love for her and her thighs looked so soft.
When I lean back up, I smile sweetly at her and I can tell her eyes glint a little with lust but she seems to push it away.