Chapter 85: Skinny dipping and more

Pov y/n

"Now, get out of your clothes, my love." I say with a little smirk and Scarlett laughes at my bluntness.

"So bossy." She mumbles but grins.
"Oh, come on, we both know it turns you on." I smirk and wink, making her blush a little before she shrugs.

"It does." She admits and I grin at her, earning a kiss.
I watch as she open the buttons of her blouse after looking around to make sure we are alone.

I unzip the sweatshirt jacket I was wearing and pull the t-shirt underneath over my head, leaving me in my bra.
A cooler breeze blows and I shiver a little, now exposed to the wind.
But I ignore that and kick off my shoes before opening my pants and removing them along with my socks.

Now I am only in underwear and when I look over, I see that Scarlett is also only wearing her underwear and I have to take a breath to compose myself a little. Her eyes scan over my body and she bites her lip a little.

"Almost there, only the underwear now." I say and she nods slowly, her eyes still on my body.

"You know, it's rude to stare." I grin and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"I wasn't staring, I was imagining." She corrects me and I raise an eyebrow in question but she doesn't care to elaborate.

I let it be and reach around me to unclip my bra before brushing the straps off my shoulders and putting the bra on my pile of cloth. Then I remove my slip and gasp when cold air hits my core.
I have to admit, it really is quite cold and knowing that the water will be even colder makes me shiver a bit more.

"Not feeling so wild anymore, hm?" Scarlett taunts a little and I shoot her a glare but am distracted by her naked body.
It blows my mind every time, how someone can be so beautiful and just perfect in my eyes.

"I thought staring was rude?" She asks and I huff, crossing my arms over my chest to keep myself warm.

"I was admiring your beauty." I defend myself and she smiles softly, reaching out her hand to me.
I take it and she leads me towards the water.

The sand feels quite nice under my feet but then we reach the water and the first tiny wave hits my foot and I shriek a little, suddenly regretting my suggestion. Scarlett slowly walks further in and looks at me, waiting.

"Come on, don't be a baby now." She laughs and nods towards the open sea.
I take another step and the water slowly climbs further up my body, still cold.

"I hoped the sun would have warmed it up some more." I whine a little, making my girlfriend laugh, who is already stomach deep in the water.

"Oh babe, it did but not enough, especially not at night." She says and watches me with amusement.
I slowly stilt further into the water, until it reaches up to my thighs. It's cold, not so cold that it would freeze off any parts of my body but still cold.

"How are you already so deep in the water?" I ask Scarlett, from who only her shoulders stick out of the water now.

"How are you such a baby? It was your idea." She grins smugly and I stick my tongue out at her.

"Can't I just stay here?" I ask, looking at her pleadingly.
Even though it was my idea, I underestimated the water temperature. Scarlett shakes her head and walks back to me.

"Come, it gets a little better once you're in the water completely." She assures me and holds out her hand for me. I take it but pull back immediately because her hand is cold as well. She laughs a little.

"Alright, we have two options here: one, you get in the water yourself or two, I will take care of that." She lists of.
"Or three, we go back to the beach if you really don't want to." She adds a little softer, never forcing me to do anything I wouldn't want. I sigh.