~~Chapter 34~~

Khushi pulled imran over and said ," Hey, just ignore them, Let's go and Get ready for work. Imran was confused as to why mrs.khushi called him over to the studio,but he still listened to her words and followed her anyway.Meanwhile Sheetal Kapoor also reached the spot.,"Great look she's here, "come you are on time ,you both are here to grasp the feeling of being filmed again. It's for the promotion of company's fashion week Going on Next weekend,So Get ready guys ." Great come lets rehearse the shoot first. Khushi gave them an encouraging smile hoped it end smoothly.

Khushi believed that after being dropped out many years from the model world back months.they wouldn't disappointed her.As she knew both are very professional and good at acting skills. Imran nodded an okay look,as she clearly visible dear in his eyes.Since he has been few years ago infornt of a camera. He didn't know if he could do right.

,"Don't Lose that confidence, you did all those years ago,I Trust u, you can do it. Imran just go and get dressed, we'll shoot a bit later, khushi left deliberately to have talk with cameraman and lighting staff to check the position and monitoring the shooting area.

~~~~

A high speed train was racing from Bareilly to Lucknow in a dragon roost speed.Mr.shah's one and only son Asad was in a carriage on top of it. He sat with his arms crossed, looking out the window. On this train there are two other passengers; him and one other person.
Asad looked at him, who looked out the window as well. The scenery sped by outside as he looked at the people around him. There were several adults, who all had their heads turned back at the passing scenery. He closed his eyes remembering His late mother.
"my father is creep ,i hate him. His name was, and still is, Mr. Muhammad Shah ; his first wife that's my mom dead for twenty years now but the fact that he can't keep his hands off of other women.My mother usually said that on their time ,Only a man can decide a women future,there will not be voice for women,He can decide whom he wants to spend his life with and no other way around. If the girl father agreed, that's a enough promise. There's No her will,it was my mother 's bad luck,that her father agreed to sold her for womanizer like him .He was determined to stop His father marriage at any cost, he never wanted to spoil any innocent woman future. How much longer?" Asked Asad To a passenger
He turned to look at him. "Not so long ,now just 30 minutes more." The man replied calmly.
Asad turned back to look at the view again as he felt the train slow down and pull into the station. Asad got off first and picked up a taxi and went to His mansion, where his childhood memories resided,After the death of his mother he himself stayed away from his father and moved to Bareilly.Asad looked around to find himself in front his mansion, which had grown over the years,The mansion stood on a hill with a big fountain and garden next to it and the entrance was at the back.The driver drove to the gate gave him his fare and waved bye to him .Asad stood infront of the door for a while before reaching out and grabbing the bell that hung by his side and rang it a few times .He looked over his shoulder when he heard a voice coming from behind him.
"Welcome home."young master"
It took him some time to recognize that voice. But finally, Asad did and turned round to see man standing there. He had black hair tied up turban and big mouthsache,the care taker of his father Mr. Raghu.He smiled and shooked his hand "it's been so long" Asad said. The caretaker nodded and opened the door for Asad "come in"..Master is in the backyard, he's waiting for U.

~~~~~
After Today's hectic day, Khushi reached home late.recently she was very tense about promotional ad shoot,never had atime to relax even a second , khushi decided to take a shower and relax. She noticed krish was doing his homework in his room along with ramu kakka sitting beside him.khushi knew that Arnav went back to his company will be reaching late night. And the servent s won't come to Upstairs to their room this time. Khushi simply took off her clothes, wrapped a towel around her and headed into washroom ,she had been tired lately and only wanted to take good bath and sleep . The warm water hit her body makes her relaxed .when she came out after finishing her bath she regretted not bought any single piece of clothing , there's a still long way to go between bathroom and wardrobe , khushi couldn't do nothing about it. Wrapping the same towel on, she stepped out, when she walked to the wardrobe to get her clothes that's when she noticed Arnav along with NK entered inside the room discussing about something, She was embrassed ,her face was flushed red, clearly frightened.Arnav's gaze clearly frozen for a moment he immediately diverted his eyes while closing Nk's eyes while pushing him outside closed the door from behind. What happened? Brother? Why u closed my eyes..
,"Nothing... let's discuss it from outside. He said while dragged him to garden area.
Brother.. these are old traditional designs we are launching on fashion week. Isn't Great, NK said while giving him photographs of models in traditional designs, while Arnav nodded with sure remarks with no corrections.
,"And what about the promotional ad shoot?! Is it over?
,"Yes.. that's completed today itself.. sister in law is very smart and good at work..we don't have to worry on that. Nk smiled ," Brother, when you are going to introduce her to our family?! Don't you think it's high time?