~~ chapter 12~~

"My dad asked me to babysit Khushi's son..."
Once khushi heard this she withdrew all her thoughts of the past but listened carefully about what she was going to say next."If he, a child alone in the hotel, should evermeet with anaccident, we'll be in trouble, after all, he's the key to whether or not we can cooperate with the AR industries father said that,"it's only through him we can make Khushi to persuade Mr.raizaida for the project"

"But I don't really want to go." Payal pursed her red lips. She was not very willing to go to the hotel and take care of Her sister's son who she hated so much. Whereas Akash frowned hearing his name. He disliked krish very much because the kid's existence waslike a reminder of khushi's betrayal towards him in the past, but just like whatPayal mentioned, krish was very important to the his father in law now. So he pondered the priorities, suppressed his hate towards Krish and smiled to payal. "I'll
accompany you." "Really?" said payal in surprise.Akash gave a "Mhmm.," and said, "Let's go.""Okay." Khushi looked at the figure of payal &akash leaving, she determined to followed them quietly until they got to the gate of the hotel.Khushi didn't even think about it but continued to follow them inside the hotel, but she was stopped by the waiter right at the gate.

"Miss, could you show me your membership card?". "Membership card?" Khushi frowned. Maybe the waiter saw her confusion, so he explained. "You could only enter our hotel with a membership card."Khushi failed show a membership card, hence could only watch payal and akash disappear from her sight. She sighed infrustration, stepped back and looked up at gazed at the hotel building and wondered on which floor Her son is"

While onthe same hotel mr.arnav Singh Raizaida is eating with his parents.arjun &shikha Singh raizaida, as they live in aboard,they will came often to visit their son, in weekend, it's probably their family dining time in this same Paris hotel.Arnav had officially postponed his other social and business activities and came specially to accompany them to have this
meal.it was since his way back towards hotel to meet his parents , Khushi had blocked him for asking favor.Arnav was silent through eating, his mind occupied by khushi's thoughts, his father noticed it and snapped his fingers."what happened why u are so silent today, otherwise u would busy with ur chit chats, what happened?!

It's nothing dad, I was on rush for upcoming fashion week" million of dollars our company has invested in it, I wish it could run out smoothly " he said while changing the topic which was he his mind had been focused on ".His parents were so proud of his son's progress and making the company in top position,but gossips which flooded on magazines,had upset his parents. So without no choice his father asked " Are u still in real relationship with that model?!.."Dad, what u are saying, I have already told u that, it's all just paparazzi and uncanny magazine faults, they always drag my name for their business, it's just their advertising& promotion trick, nothing at all, i don't too care," his mother put down her spoon and stared at her son, "what u don't care, it's affecting us, of course u don't think of Us, don't u.."

I will get married when the time has come,"Answered Arnav dryly.Hearing her son's reply, his mother became upset. "You are just finding excuses in front of your father and I! I say, even if your dad and I are dead too, you will not get married!""Mom!" Arnav raised his hand and rubbed his forehead. He looked at his mother with a rather helpless look. "Mom, I will getmarried, but you can't rush me."Hearing this, shikha sighed heavily and relaxed a lot. "Arnav, I know you've been very busy these years, so busy that you don't have time to think about your own happiness,ur family,ur future. But now that the company is developing so steadily, it's time for you to plan your own life. Your dad and I are stillwaiting to take care of ourgrandchildren."As she was talking, his mothernudged her husband who was stunned for a short while but he quickly recalled his mind and chimed in, "Arnav, your mother is right. Now the Ar Group has gradually become stable. It's time for you to relax and enjoy yourself. For example, it would be good for you to find a girlfriend, to have a date or get married. Doesn't that sound nice?"

You think a girlfriend can be so readily available that I don't have to look?"'You think I can just marry someone randomly?"Arnav found it so interesting, sointeresting indeed, that he shook his head. showing a bemused smile as he glanced carelessly from the corner of his eyes at the person standing at the gate of the hotel downstairs. His gaze was frozen right away. 'How has she followed me here?"

Arnav's mother noticed his son's odd behavior, and she frowned. "Arnav, is there anything wrong?"Hearing that, he withdrew his gaze and shook his head. "Nothing."He lowered his head to eat, but he still glimpsed that woman downstairs. His eyes were covered with a thick layer of ice. He didn't expect that she could follow him all the way here. 'Had I known it, I wouldn't have helped her at all. She was just like a clinging like turtlevine that couldn't be shaken off."There was a rush of disgust in his heart. He took back his eyes and continued to eat and pretended he simply hadn't seen her.

Khushi didn't know that arnav was here in this hotel had misunderstood her as she followed him, she was here for saving her baby. She looked at the hotel building with biting lightly on her lips and her pretty little face was stained by a slight annoyance.

'I know that krish is in this hotel but I can't get him back.' as I didn't have any member ship card.'It's so annoying just thinking about it.'
It was not so bad though; as long as krish was there, she was here too, she would think up a thousand means to get him out. The first problem was how to enter the hotel she was determined, While she was at her other end, a notice for recruitment posters next to the building walls,which her came into sight. They were recruiting some waiters here. Khushi's eyes were lightened up. It was really a case of, "Every cloud has a silver lining"! She ran over to rip the notice off, and smriked, returned back to the counter reception, and held up the notice in her hand. "I know ,I can't enter without a membership card but I am here to interview for a job"

Her grandma was continuously calling her,to know the whereabouts of krish,but Khushi wasn't in the mood to answer her phone call, she left the message,that she will call back once, she get out with him in this hotel. She even Manage up to tell her that to book tickets for her , for upcoming flights ,she will be off with krish as soon as when they arrived.she switch off her phone for while then continue to search krish.