~~chapter 10~~

Khushi felt nothing but a gross when she faced her father once again, stinky smell of her father 's lust for money made her fierce and angry even more.Coming back from the venue,she slammed the door from behind.seeing khushi upset face krish tried to console her, " Sit.there, don't u dare come near me. She said .

"What happened? !! Khushi ??? Is there any problem ? Why did you come back earlier ?!grandma knocked at door,Khushi was so upset with today's events, she doesn't know how to she Manage upcoming situations. Krish created so much havoc in her father's mind, after all mr.raizaida seems to be play well with his tunes. She opened her door after hearing her grandma voice from outside.

"What happened?!!! Why u are scolding him .?!!"Krish.. come, ,grandma said while picking up krish and making him sit in her lap. "Khushi, tell me what happened?! "Did u father create another drama ?;, Ofcourse,I know he is so expert in it.., khushi why u are silent tell me..Did ur father create any problem?!

She hugged her grandma close with tears and explain what exactly had happened

She hugged her grandma close with tears and explain what exactly had happened. After listening to all those her grandma said," it's okay khushi, he's kid... He's so little to understand things... U better forgive him.. " look how he's standing there. " . meantime mr.shashi Gupta barged inside the room, "Khushi..Seeing him, grandma was very furious & get up to say something, she was stopped by khushi, along with krish, she left the room giving father daughter duo some privacy.

"Now, tell me ,what kind of relationship is between u and mr.raizaida" having no mood to answer her father's question,she supported herself with her hands and sat up., Then stared at her father coldly,his face frowned and is full of impatience. "All I need is my answers,Khushi, tell me what kind of relationship is with Arnav Singh Raizaida"

"it's none of your business, papa", she put a long face and glared at him ,she knews,her father is greedy man and is behind money.

"I think I have made myself very clear from now on, u go on your way and I will go on mine, we don't interfere with each other andthis has gone on for many years right, let's just keep that",
don't worry,we are leaving back , u don't have to get tensed"

"Okay keep, As you wish." With a sneer, her father nodded, " Sorry, you can go wherever you want, but just you.". Krish is my grandson, so of course, he will stay in Gupta Family. Besides me, I don't think a person like you who humiliated herself can be a good mother."

Her father's words really hit her nerves like the spin needle. Khushi could even hardly speak.

The 'illegitimate child' he called when he saw "krish" still echoed near her ears, but now, thinking that he might be the son of that famous Mr. Arnav Singh Raizaida with eminent family! background, he immediately changed and even make krish his grandson. "So ridiculous'. "I don't care what you said." Khushi clenched her fists and raised her voice yelling, "I only want my son!" She had experienced a lot of things and now, nothing left around her and nobody cared about her life.

"You can rest assured. I never had hurt children. Looking at her, her father said calmly, " I heard that there is a project in AR industries called ' fashion weekend' which is looking for a partner of cooperation. I need you to persuade Mr. Arnav to cooperate with us."It seemed like a simple requirement, but
actually, he knew clearly that so many Companies tried to get this project and they all failed ."Now take your time Khushi, after all krish is my grandson right, never make any situation which make me hurt him." Shashi Gupta smriked and walked away directly". And Khushi stood in the room trembling .

Five years of tough face of her life ,abroad was enough for her to grow up and wake up from the past. she still survived , recovered from the most painful days because of krish who companied with her all the time either the days living on the streets or in the apartment nights, None of them could understand the meaning of krish's existence for her,her child which is so precious for her, her father Shashi Gupta who himself possess the care attitude outside ,only cared about his own benefits only"

********************

She just met Mr.raizaida once accidentally and now where should she go to find himagain?As a person with such a high status as him,she couldn't even approach him. Then how could she get the chance to talk with him onthe business?Facing so many concerns, khushi still chose to take the initiative without any hesitation. She couldn't wait anymore here,she have to be concerned for krish .she know her father is too dangerous and always keep on word.After all he hates krish.

She searched on the internet and looked
through all the news and information about Arnav Singh Raizaida. Most of them were about his interview , article ,his feature.. and all about his success and maintained top in industry.

Khushi ignored them and quickly foundthe address of AR industries on the official website and wrote down and gets dressed rushed to the Ar industries,to meet Mr.raizaida .It was afternoon when she finally arrived there. She raised her head looking at the tallbuilding and was surprised. In the wide-open Lobby, the ceramic tiles on the ground were so clear that could even reflect the figures as
a mirror.

"Hello." She walked to the Reception and said in a hurry, "can I meet Mr. Arnav?" However, the receptionist just asked coldly with a poker face after hearing what she said without glancing at her, "Do you have a reservation."??!!

Reservation? Oh god! Where could she get the reservation since she didn't know then phone number of that man?The receptionist seemed to have seen through her and refused directly before Khushi answered, "Sorry, I can't let you get in if you don't have the reservation." Khushi walked to the door and squatted down holding the wall. It was the summer,The burning sun glared down to her so that khushi almost blacked out with sweat &tired. She gritted her teeth and no matter how uncomfortable she was, she wouldn't give up. She just kept waiting there until Arnav Singh Raizaida finally showed up after three hours in the evening.

However, Arnav was talking on the
phone and didn't notice her at all. He got inthe car and was going to leave while khushi stood up at once and rushed out, trying to call him to stop. But her throat was so dry that she could hardly speak out. Meanwhile, the car with him already passed her and almost disappeared in her sight. Khushi now had no options but rushed forward and stood in front of the car. With a squealing brake, the car stopped right before her and mr.Arnav Singh Raizaida who was sitting on the backseat also saw her.

Khushi stared at the car in front of her. It was only a fist's distance away from her knees. If the driver had not braked in time she would have been knocked down by now."Are you looking to get killed?" shouted the driver, who stepped out of the car and walked towards her in rage.