~~Chapter 20~~

Sorry .. I think I asked a wrong question,I am not interested in knowing anything related to you"Driver drop me off ,then ride u back to your destination said Arnav turned off his head,Khushi didn't say anything along the way just stared out through the window. How can she explain about her Whole complex family matters to stranger. She thought it's better to be in silence.
Time is a funny thing. When we're happy, it flies by in the blink of an eye. When we're miserable, it drags on as if never ending. Then, somehow, looking back at it makes it seem like a blur.
The question becomes, what does one remember most?

.Not to long after the driver drove the car to the most famous mansion, the AR mansion. Khushi looked at the magnificent building Infront of her was slightly overwhelmed by the sight of majestic look of the mansion. Car got halted Infront of mansion indoors, Arnav get down and moved inside without giving a single glance on khushi.

"welcome home, young master!!"As Arnav entered in, the housekeeper's greeted in unison. The rules where like those of ancient Noble family tradition., they all are paying respect to the rules.after walking by distance,he reached out at his bed room
He looked around and asked one if the housekeeper's who is cleaning his shelf"hey .. where is grandma & grandpa?!

"Both of them where in the backyard.. young master." She replied respectfully.Arnav nodded and loosen his tie and changed his clothes and went to get freshn . His grandparents where on the backyard sitting and enjoying coffee, having some talks ,later Arnav too joined them.

" where are we going?! Khushi asked the driver. "Sir, said me to drop you off to your house. " Said the driver and continues his driving. "What?! But my son?!!..
"Don't worry ma'am , u will get to know once you get there..

As soon as Khushi reached back, she spotted her son, squatting in flower garden and helping grandma's to pour fertilizer happily. The sight itself melted her heart, she felt Soo relief
Khushi was overjoyed,she shouted excitedly, " krish!!'at this moment krish was back facing his mother, he heard her voice quickly looks back and saw khushi.he quickly put down the fertilizer and ran into her arms.

"Mumma, I missed you."krish cried as he spoke rubbed himself on khushi's chest to comfort her. Khushi hugged him closer with tears. He had never been separated from his mother for so long.he snuggles closer to her hugging tightly." I knew daddy must have saved u, khushi didn't realize what krish has just said, instead she held him in her arms and looked at him worriedly.
"Krish, My boy how have u been in these two days?! Are u hurt?! Krish shook his head" I'm not injured grandma has been treating me well in two days. Mumma, don't worry.", He wiped off khushi's tears."Khushi, where have been?! I am literally scared asked grandma while coming out from the fields. It's long story...grandma... Let's me just fresh up and discuss it later... Come krish..she went inside along with her son.

There was no longer anyone or anything in this place that she missed.the only reason she cared was her grandmother,who was getting older and older who needs someone help later.
In order to make khushi in his control,her father had even will try to threaten her grandma's life .she came back to this place , it's not only because of her father's invition on her sister's marriage, but because she wanted to take grandma along with her to her world .she was already able to support khushi and her son in England,she didn't feel ease leaving grandma at home alone with her cunning family members behind.

It was late night , evening when three of them were eating, khushi finally said after some consideration."Grandma, I came back this time because I wanted to bring you to England along with us, I can also take care of u well,"khushi looked at her with pleading eyes.

"No need... I am not that helpless, me already used it to be here, I am not used to living aboard."Khushi didn't expect her grandma to refuse,she was about to continue to persuade her when her grandmother said,"I plan to return back to countryside in a few days, there are some relatives of mine,there who look after other. Just like an NGO of we all oldies. I am old I know.. there are few years more I can work on fields and on plantings. I tend to go on work there for few days, giving help for oldies like me.. I am happy after all, u don't have to worry about me , khushi".

Khushi sighed,it was like a pair of large hands had grabbed her throat, stifling her in the end.she didn't say anything to her.khushi understood her grandmother's thoughts,she knew that no matter how much she tried that it would be useless.However she couldn't help but to feel guilty and her voice was choked with emotions while speaking ,"But grandma .., I'm really worried about U .",

Grandmother's wrinkled face smiled,she shook her head and said,"khushi, compared to your happiness,Mine is nothing,u still have a long life to live, so u have to live in well,okay?"" Look , Krish is with u... right krish" she patted his head Lovingly. After saying that , grandma seemed to suddenly remember something and said with melancholic

"Your mother has already been ruined for lifetime be in your father's jail." You can't be destroyed by your father again.. you know ... Never came back here again.. khushi,I am saying this for ur own good, "
After long time perhaps because of all works outside,her grandma was bit tired she slowly stood up with her bony figure ,she turned around and return back to her room slowly.

Khushi wiped her tears silently,,she knew that there was something she couldn't do anything about.if her grandmother didn't leave with her this time,she would never able to come back once when she returns back. Little krish's eye's widened in confusion.he wanted to comfort his mumma,but he didn't know what to say. When they were on england,he would has seen his mother wiping her tears silently on late nights. He was still young,so he didn't know why khushi was so sad,But that time ,he vowed to himself.he quickly grown up and protect her,so that she would n't Cry anymore.