● 27 - Triplets ●

And after that night yn again got pregnant with Jimin child ...making jimin words come true that I will have countless Kids with you...not only this but this time she is pregnant with triplets ..and her 9 months is already completed..she will be giving birth anytime...and Kangmin is already 4 years ...

6 years later

Yn - baby eat this food ..

She was walking behind her daughter.

Yn is again pregnant with Jimin baby and this time it is twins ...and she already gave birth to triplets...2 baby boy and 1 babygirl ...
And totally they have 4 kids ..and 2 are already living in yn womb ...

Park Kangmin,  Park jaemin , park Haemin and Park Hana

Yes they name their daughter as jimin mother's name ..because yn wanted it ...

7 years later

Everyone is living their feelings with peace ...devil kingdom is filled ith happiness now ...

And talking about ynand jimin they already gave birth to 9 children's

Park Kangmin,  Park jaemin,  park Haemin,  park hana , park yoonhae,  park Jae,  park Hansoo , park taemin an park soomin ...

They all are so happy with each other

...

And here again couple are doing there buisness....claiming each other with pure love ...

And he cums inside of her with the last thrust and plopped himself on her naked body

Jimin - I love you love
Yn - I love you too jim

Jimin - you remember when I said that I have will countless Kids with you..I meant it ..and I am waiting for hearing any good news soon ...

He said and yn blushed because she already know what he meant ...

3 years later

Yn again gave birth to twins ...

Total 11 Kids means a cricket team ...

Park Kangmin, Park jaemin,  park Haemin , Park Hana Park yoonhae,  park Jae,  park hansoo,  park taemin,  park soomin , park minsoo and park Yooni ...

And like this they all lived happily with each other .....

This love story has No End ....
Because True love Never Ends... ❤🦋