● 17 - Surprise Party ●

He is the poison
I am dying to drink ♥️🦋
.....

A month has already passed ...And today is the day everyone is waiting for...because today the king of devil Kingdom Park Jimin has announced that there will be a surprise  party held at the castle for everyone...The devil kingdom is filled with happiness and joy...today the devil kingdom is decorated beautifully ...everyone in the kingdom is so happy ...everyone is waiting for the night time when the party will be started ...everyone is preparing for their dresses and jewelries...

A girl is sitting in the room ...patting his husband head who is laying in her wife's lap ...both were looking completely in love with each other ...but that's not the case here ...because the girl is still confused with her feelings even though she has convinced herself alot that she love her husband...but she is still confused ...because she just cannot forget her first love just like that only ...she wants some time ...her husband has already told her take how much time you want but I don't want to hear answer as No ...

The girl is non other than Yn ...and her husband Park Jimin...Right now they both are so happy ..because of something which everyone will get to know in that surprise party...even Jimin father and Yn's family didn't know that what is the main goal of this surprise party....it was already evening ...and the castle was decorated already...the guests have already started coming ...now its time for queen and king to get ready ...Jimin get up from her wife's lap and looked at her ...she was also looking at her ...Jimin tugged the strand of yn hairs behind her ears ...they both were so close to each other that his hot breath was hitting her lips ...

Jimin looked deeply into her eyes ..he was piercing her soul ...he leaned his face and then he smashed his lips on her strawberry like lips...Jimin kissed her sweetly and gently yet passionately...and she didn't hesitated to kiss him back...she didn't even know what always got into her that she just can't resist him ..she always fall into his tricks ...she always lose infront of him ...but she liked it the way she found herself drowning in him ...they both were so into the kiss that they didn't notice that someone knocked on the door...Jimin annoyingly left her lips and said " come in "

Jimin one of the man entered into the room and bowed  towards the king and the queen..and said to jimin ...

???..? - your majesty ...the guests have started to come ..Queen Mrs.Jimin and king you should get ready ..

Jimin was looking at him coldly and sternly and nodded at him and motioned him with his hands to go out ...jimin looked at yn and his face softens ..he gave her his famous eye smile to her and said ...

Jimin - baby get ready hmm...and wear something nice ..
She nodded at him and smile genuinely...

Jimin went out of the room and the maids for yn came to help her to get dress up...
The maids chose a very beautiful gown for her ...