● 19 - Jealous Ass ●

Be a Fearless Bastard
And an emotionless Bitch 🤡
.....

A month has already passed after that incident when Yn found Jimin beating a innocent people mercilessly..She forgive Jimin but she is still scared of him after that incident and Jimin tried his best not to scare her anymore ...And now Yn is 6 months  pregnant...She thinks that Jimin stopped killing Innocent lives but poor her ..

After the one week of that incident he again killed a man...Not caring about the fact that he made a promise to her ..Not to beat or kill anyone...But according to Jimin..Promises are made because they are meant to be Broken..Right ..? Day by Day Jimin is growing unhealthy , mad , toxic and insane Obsession for her ...Which is not good for both them ...Even jimin Don't know where his Obsession towards her will lead to him ...

Now Yn is sitting in the garden alone caressing her baby bump which is now Visible.
She is wearing a very beautiful gown..it was a light purple colour gown with full sleeves as jimin told not to wear anything revealing..

.she is talking to her baby sweetly and peacefully...She remembered Jimin words which he said to her before their marriage

Flashback

Jimin - don't you think how good you will look when you will be roaming in my castle as Mrs.park jimin and your bump will be swollen with my babies ...

Flashback  End ...

She remembered...and now it all came true whatever Jimin said to her ...she remembered how he forced her into this marriage...she remembered how He threatened her to kill her family if she won't say yes for the marriage...without noticing a warm tear roll down her cheek ..she kept her hand on her bump and started to caress it ..

Yn - baby no matter what happens ..please don't ever get the nature of your dad ..be always gentle with everyone..please care for everyone...don't be rude and cold to anyone ..please always be warm and kind hearted baby ..mumma love you so much ...and will always do ...

She was talking to her bump when she heard someone clears their throat..she looked up only to see yoongi..

Yn - oh yoongi oppa ...
She smiled towards him sweetly ..

Yoongi- if you don't mind can I sit here ...
Yn nodded his head cutely making him smile ...

Yoongi touched her baby bump and came to the level of the bump
Yoongi - listen here you little jimin ...don't hurt your mumma so much hmm ...be a good boy/girl ..hmm ...

Yoongi sat back to his seat and looked at yn ..He smiled at her cute pout ...
Yoongi- how are you ..?
Yn - I am fine oppa ..
Yoongi- does that shorty disturb you then tell me I will cut his balls and will throw it in the ocean ...
Yn laughed at his words ...
Yn - yahhh ..! Oppa

......

Yn and yoongi was talking , laughing and giggling not caring about the fact that someone was looking at them with his jaw clenched in anger and hands formed in a fist...He don't like it..whenever someone talks to her other than Him ..she is only Park Jimin Property...the day she was married to him ..she lost her freedom..the day he laid his eyes on her ..she was trapped in a cage...she belongs only to him ...she belongs only to PARK JIMIN....

She was born only for him ...she take birth just for him , only he can look at her , only he can look at her body and only he can look at her The way he look ..No one else can do it ...He hate it ..He will Kill anyone just for her..He is mad , he is crazy,  he is psycho,  he is toxic , he is addicted,  he is obsessed,  but just to her and for her ...

Why would I be mad ..?
He chose Trash 🗑 over Treasure 🤑
.......

💛

Please vote my book...
Seriously..Right now I feel like I am so pathetic 😑

Bye guys ...see you in next chapter...

💛