● 13 - Devil Marriage ●

My darling ,
You will never be unloved by me
You are too well tangled in my soul ♥ 🦋

.....

Today is the worst day of her life ...she was standing infront of a mirror looking like a goddess...she is looking so beautiful from outside but so broken from inside
After today her life is going to change completely...after today she will be no more princess Kim Yn ...after 1 hour she will be known as Queen of Devil kingdom ...As MRS.PARK JIMIN ...
she wanted to runaway but that's not the option in her case ...She believed in fate but her fate is not in her side now ..
she wanted to marry someone to whom she love...but now she is going to marry someone...who is like a brother to her ...

who is like a brother to her

(Your dress)

(Your eye makeup)

(Your eye makeup)

( Your lips makeup )

( Your crown )

she always treated Jimin as brother and nothing more ...did she made any mistake that she treated him like a brother...

She was deeply lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice taehyung was standing in front of her ...

Taehyung hold her hand ....and she suddenly flinched...she looked at him ...

Taehyung- I know you are not happy with this marriage...

Yn looked at him sadly ..and hugged her brother...

Yn - oppa I don't want to marry him
Taehyung- I know you don't want to marry him but you don't know anything about Jimin ...he is psychopath..I saw him with my own eyes killing many students of our academy ...

Yn pull out from the hug and look at his brother shocked...

Yn - what ..?
Taehyung- yess ..and I know if won't marry him then he will not leave us ...

Yn - but oppa--
Taehyung- please yn ..if you love us then please do it for us ..if you want to see us alive..

Yn looked down sadly and sigh ...he looked at her brother ...

Yn nodded at him ...

They both again hug each other again...and the door open revealing King jin ...
He came and looked at his children...

King jin - Yn are you ready ..?
King jin didn't know anything that jimin was forcing Yn into this marriage but only Taehyung knows about this ...

Yn pull out from the hug and looked at his father and nodded at him like an obedient girl ...

King jin - good ...you are looking so beautiful my world wide beautiful daughter

Yn smiled at his father words and king jin took yn hands and intertwined with his ....and the doors open ...

Yn walked down the aisle...all the time Yn was looking down all the time ...

Soon yn reached near jimin and king jin gave his daughter hand to jimin

King jin - please take care of my daughter...
Jimin smiled at his uncle and said

Jimin - don't worry I will..

Soon the wedding started

Priest- do you King of devil kingdom Park jimin will take princess of Angels kingdom Kim yn as your lawfully wedded wife and will give her the name of Mrs.park jimin ...?

Jimin - I do

Priest - do you princess of angels kingdom kim yn will take King of devil kingdom as your lawfully wedded husband ..?

Yn - I--d-o

Priest - King jimin now may kiss your bride Mrs.park jimin ...

Jimin looked at you and then your lips your breath hitched at this ....you didn't want to it happen ...
But there was no other choice than this ...

Soon you felt a warm like lips on your strawberry like lips ...
Jimin was kissing you smoothly and passionately..
Soon the cheering sounds can be heard all over the church ....people was giving blessings to the new queen who is now Mrs.park jimin...

Jimin pulled out from the kiss when he felt you are breathing heavily...he looked at you and smirked when he saw your red tomato cheeks ...

And here you are suddenly started feeling hot and butterflies in your stomach...all the time you were looking down...you ignored your these feelings and looked at the people that were giving blessings to you and your husband Park Jimin

I fell in love with your words
Unfortunately ,
You were a good liar ♥️🦋