● 15 - Morning ●

You are just another wish
That will never come true ♥️🦋

.......

Light falling on the face of the girl who was sleeping ...she woke up ...but soon she cleared her blurred vision...she felt something heavy on her body ...she looked down to only see her Husband PARK JIMIN sleeping peacefully like a cute baby above her ...

Last night scenes started entering her mind making her blushed so hard ...she never felt this way for someone else ...she don't know what happened to her...

DID SHE REGRET IT...? - NO

DID SHE WANT IT AGAIN ..? - MAYBE YES

DID SHE LOVE THIS FEELING..? - YES

Without even noticing it...Yn hand reached towards jimin hairs and she started to play with it ...Jimin head was placed on Yn breast and her nipple was placed in his mouth..means he was sucking it like a baby was sucking his mother breast for milk...when Yn started to play with jimin hairs ..jimin snuggled more into Yn breast...his hot breath hitting her chest making her feel a little bit tickles....

Yn decided to do her morning routine after playing a little bit with his hairs ...when she started to move...she feels something inside her ...she reaches down to her cunt and ..to only see jimin dick still inside of her...she started to take it out slowly slowly but sleeping Jimin groan and pushed more into her ...making her feeling pain ....she again tries to take it out of her ...but jimin again pushes into her...making her feels his balls ....his balls was literally hitting her thighs ....and in the end she gave up and lie down there ..waiting for Jimin to get up from his deep slumber ..because he was exhausted by last night..️🌚

For about 30 minutes Yn lays down like that ...and soon jimin woke up from his slumber ...

Jimin woke up and looked at yn who was also looking at him ...He rubbed his eyes like a cute baby ...He looked at yn and smiled...His soft pink plushie cute chubby cheeks were looking bit red and his long eyelashes ...his red plumply lips ....

Yn - jimin get up from me ..?
Jimin hug her more tightly ...

She smiled but said sternly ....

Yn - jimin I said get up ...

Jimin looked at her and made a pout and got up from her ...

Yn started to stand but because of the pain she fall down again on the bed after all it was her first time ...looking at her jimin chucked ...

Yn glared at him ...

She again stood up and went in the bathroom limping...jimin looked in the direction of the bathroom and smiled ....

TIME SKIP

Jimin has already went out to do his King work ..and was sitting alone in the room ...taking rest because of the pain in her abdominal area ....but her rest was disturbed because of the door opening ...she looked at the door only to she....her unnie Rose standing there with a smile ....

her unnie Rose standing there with a smile