● 3- academy ●

In Devils kingdom....

" I told you I don't want to go there " the boy said ..'" but it's for your own good " the man said " I am not going there " the boy said " OK then forget about becoming the next king of devil kingdom " the man said " dad how can you say that " the boy roared " if you want to be the next king of devil kingdom then you have to go the academy jimin " king jaehyun said " fine I will do it " jimin said ...." you and taehyung are going there in 2 days " packs your necessary things " king jaehyun said " but dad that too early " jimin said " I don't want to hear anything you are going there after 2 days means you are going " king jaehyun said " fine " jimin said and walked out of the castle going to angels kingdom...only one thing can control his beast side that is his princess, his queen face ,Y/N....

In Angels kingdom....

The girl is playing with her friends running all around the castle...
" stop there " 12 years Rose said " haha catch me unnie I you can " Y/N said
The Y/N was laughing and giggling all around the castle but that didn't last long as she bumped into a hard chest ...she looks up to see Jimin oppa standing there

" why are you running like this, didn't I told you not to run like this " jimin said " yes oppa " y/n said " I told you hundreds of times, that if you will fall you may hurt yourself ..." jimin said " sorry oppa " Y/N said " it's o---" before jimin could complete his sentence ..another voice spoke.." yahhh jiminahhh stop scolding my baby sister " taehyung said " aishh taehyung ahhh " jimin said ...jimin just took Y/N in a bridal style and went to her room and left taehyung dumbfounded

You are looking like this ...

In Y/N room ....

" me and taehyung are going to academy are you going to miss me " jimin said " no '" Y/N said " you will not miss me " jimin made a said face ..yn just giggled at him " I was just joking oppa " y/n said " I am gonna miss you a lot " yn said " really " jimi said " yes oppa " yn said " I am gonna miss you too " jimin said and hugged Y/N like a koala ..she was so small infront of him...he buried his face in the crook of her neck....

Jimin loves Y/N to the eternity...but Y/N looks jimin as a big brother ....Y/N has no idea that what jimin gas for her but she just look him like a brother and nothing more ....

Farewell day ......

Taehyung was crying like a baby ..and jimin was said because to don't want to leave his love of the life ...because they are going to the academy for 8 years and here he can't even spend his one day without seeing her ...only God knows how he will survive these 8 years without his oxygen mask that is Kim y/n ...

" I don't want to leave my sister " tae said " to whom I will annoy "
" tae oppa you literally being a cry baby " yn said " yahh you little brat here I am crying for you and you are saying I am being a crybaby " tae said and yn giggled at his brother cuteness...

Finally after so much sentimental drama they both left for the academy ...