● 9 - Crowning Party ●

.....

The devil kingdom was decorated beautifully....Just like the design Yn like because Jimin told them to decorate it ....Jimin was in his room getting ready , second by second he is getting impatient to see her....Everything was ready ....everyone was gathered in the big living hall of the castle ....King jaehyun was sitting on his throne for the last time .... Everyone in the big living hall is thinking that Jimin will be very kind and gentle with them unlike their king jaehyun...but how stupid of them ...to think like that ...jimin will become the nightmare of everyone once he got the throne of the king ....
Soon the Devil enters in the big living hall of the castle where the he will get the throne of the king

Jimin came and stand infront of his father and bowed towards him ...his father nodded his head ...jimin came and sat at a chair near his father ...jimin look forward and eyed the whole living hall to look at her ...but there was no single glance of her ....

' where is she ' he thought ....
His father looked at his son ...seeing him searching for someone...

He remembers his time when he was obsessed with jimin mother Park Hana ...Park Hana was so kind , sweet and beautiful....and the day he saw her photo on a wall ...he got obsessed with her ..he decided to make her his ....and he made her as his ....

The father looks at his son ...he was searching for Yn ..like the way he searched for Jimin mother

King jaehyun- till now she didn't came
Jimin nodded at his father words

Soon the gate of living hall again opened catching everyone attention revealing King of angels kingdom with his family ....
There she was standing with her family looking a princess which she already is ....
She was wearing a White colour off-shoulder gown .....with a pairs of white heels and a little bit makeup ....nothing has changed ...her ocean like beautiful big doe eyes , heart shaped lips , mid thigh length black colour hairs , her chubby cheeks , her milky skin .....she was looking so damn attractive...everyone in the living hall cooed at her beauty ...men's and boys were drooling over her ....and Jimin he was literally on clouds after seeing her ....

and Jimin he was literally on clouds after seeing her

They all meet and greeted each others ...all the time he was looking at her ...

Now the time was for the crowning....
Jimin stood up and came infront of his father....soon one of the minister started his work ....and after the completion of all the vows and now it was time that king jaehyun should give his crown to his son .....
King jaehyun pull out the crown from his head and placed it on the head of Jimin ....
Soon clapping sounds can be heard all over the place...everyone was so happy ....
Soon the programs like dance and singing started by the villagers ....jimin stood up from the king's throne and made his way to Yn ...
Meanwhile she was drinking a juice ...while standing....

Jimin - how are you bab--...princess Yn ..?
Yn looked at him and smiled nervously

Yn - I am fine king Jimin
Jimin - hmmm

Jimin - Don't you remember me ..?
Yn-- huh ..?
Jimin- I am your jimin oppa
Yn - oh jimin oppa ..I am sorry you changed a lot
Jimin - so do I look more handsome
Yn - not really

Jimin - so do you like someone...if you don't mind...

Yn nodded at his words and said " yes I like someone " ....
Jimin was so happy and blushed at her words because he thought that he was the one whom she liked but he was totally wrong ...because jimin was someone everyone girl would want .., like he' handsome, hot, sexy , cute and most of all he is now a king ...but for Yn he was not her dream prince charming ...Her dream prince charming was Songie...

Jimin - oh ...it's good to hear that ...
Jimin extended his hands towards her , she looked at him confused...

Jimin - wanna have a dance pretty lady ....
Yn nodded her head ..

Soon they both were at the dance floor ..the whole dance floor was clear for them ...
There parents looked at them with lovingly eyes ...
Jimin held her by her waist and her hand was placed on his shoulder ...jimin was deeply looking into her eyes ...

Yn was feeling a little bit uncomfortable...she may sound rude ..but he was giving her a creepy vibes ...she wanted this moment to end as soon as possible..but for him he wanted it to last forever....

Unaware of the fact that someone was staring them with broken heart and tearful eyes...she was feeling lonely in this beautiful night ....to her it felt like someone stabbed her heart with a knife for millions of times ...it was non other than Maid Rose ....she broke down in to tears while looking at them and went out running....right now she need someone to console her but there was no one who can comfort her....

Meanwhile

Taehyung was at the backyard area with a girl ...in his eyes she was looking perfect and amajin ...she was looking so small infront of him...they both were standing side by side and she was observing the moon while he was observing her ...he don't know what got into him that he can't take his eyes away from her.....for him she was looking so beautiful under the moonlight....when she looked at him ...he felt his heart beats faster ....

' what is this ' he questioned himself....

Like this te whole night went ...Jimin was very happy because he got to see her , Rose was hurt because she can't see Jimin with any other girl and Taehyung fell for a girl ....

-------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the Wolf was in love with the moon

And ,

Each Month it cries for a love

It will Never Touch

---------------------------------------------------------