● 7 - First Kiss ●

....

Few months have already passed ...and while coming to her castle from her grandma mansion ..,she saw a very handsome man ...He was Hot , cute , with well built body , with a cute plumply smile .... they talk about each others and make each comfortable with their presence and Yn really like him , not as a friend but as a man and talking about him he also like Yn from the very 1st time because no one can deny her beauty ,...The man was very warm and kind ...it was none other than Song Kang ....they don't what their heart has decided for them ...and also don't know about their feelings...slowly slowly they started to meet each others a lot...the more they meet the more they fall in love with each other but because of Dumb Yn ...they started to date after 2 years ....
Unaware of the fact soon storms ...thunders will arrive in their love life and no one can save them ...No one means No one ...the upcoming King of devil Park Jimin will destroy everything just to get her doesn't matter if he have to kill his loved ones also ...it doesn't matter to him if he have to kill his father for Yn ..because for Yn he can kill anyone and destroy anyone ...Anyone means Anyone....and 3 Years has already passed that means the devil will arrive anytime from the academy ....

and 3 Years has already passed that means the devil will arrive anytime from the academy

(Song Kang)

TIME SKIP

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her king sized bed...with her legs on the pillow and her face falling out of the bed and laying on the stomach and the bedsheets laying on the ground which she probably kicked in her sleep ...unaware of the fact that someone was staring at her with loving eyes ....

( I will call Song Kang as - Songie - please understand it )

Songie- love ...get up ...
Yn - hmmm few minutes more ...
Songie- jagiya ireona ( get up )
Yn - umm noo ..noooo
She whined and he chucked at her morning cuteness

Songie- no get up ...
Yn - OK OK I am up ...

After Yn did her morning routine...Songie and Yn came for their breakfast....
Well King jin and queen jisoo have already accepted Songie for their beloved daughter...because they thought that the feelings of Jimin was just an attraction..so thy accepted Songie as Yn's boyfriend...but ..
.there is something dangerous going to happen in everyone life and no one can save Yn from becoming her MRS.PARK JIMIN

Author POV

Today Yn and Songie both are going out at evening for spending some time together....so for that Yn is getting ready....she wore a black and white mixed colour gown and with a black colour gloves ....it was a simple yet elegant gown ...she was looking like a goddess...with little bit scarlett red lipstick....

Now it was the time for her to leave to meet Songie so ..she sat on the carriage that was prepared for her ....soon the carriage started to move and she was getting impatient to meet the love of her life ....Songie asked her to come on a lake side ...the sunset has already occurred...and the darkness is already coming out on the clouds with a full moon and its moonlight...the night was looking so beautiful and ethereal.....and the stars were out and shining making it look like more elegant...

Soon the Carriage stop and the waves of water was audible to the ears of Yn

Soon the Carriage stop and the waves of water was audible to the ears of Yn ..she came out only to see Songie standing with a smile plastered on his face ...they both came and sat on the side of the lake ...and Songie stared at her ....

Yn - it's pretty...
While staring at Yn he said ...
Songie- indeed it is ...

Yn looked at him ...as he did the same ...both were staring into each others eyes for a long time not noticing they both were bending to each other level and soon under the moon with heat waves of water they both shared there first kiss ....Yn lost her first kiss with the one she love .....
The kiss was slow yet passionately...they both were enjoying each other embrace...
Soon they pull out from the kiss and stared into each others eyes and Songie once again pecked Yn lips ...she smiled at him ...and same goes with him ...they both laid down in the lake side ..,Yn was in the embrace of Songie ...her head was placed in the chest of Songie ...and they both were looking at the Moon ...looking beautiful with its moonlight.....

Just like the night holds the Moon in its arms ....Songie was holding Yn too in his embrace ....

Songie - yn
Yn - hmmm...

Songie - you wanna know a secret....
Yn - yess
Songie- My darling , In my heart, we both are always kissing each others ....

Yn blushed at his words ...

And like this Yn came back to her castle after sharing a sweet kiss moment with Songie ....she was blushing all the time ...while remembering her first kiss which happened under the moon ..with her love of the life .....

(A/n - well I want my first kiss to happen under the moon with its moonlight...well let me know about yours ...tell me in comment section ..)